Style Name: Elite-Stryfe BlasterChange

on 3 March 2014
My 6 year old son loves this gun and is able to operate it quite easily.
Its a good quality toy, and I am planning to buy more as gifts for his cousins.
on 18 May 2014
I would highly recommend this it out perform most battery powered nerf guns wile still being very cheap , would say picking up an 18dart clip with this ,the 6 dart clip it comes with isn't as fun but still doesn't effect the over all nerf gun
on 17 January 2014
Very happy with this product with I brought as a Christmas gift, great price at around £6 less than the high street.
on 30 December 2013
Just load a clip up, press the engine button, and shoot when you have to!

Empties a 6 dart clip really fast, to use at will I recommend getting larger clips, for extended fire rate!
on 28 January 2014
So much fun, I have 2 as they are prone to jamming, and you have to have the 18 magazine as well or the funs over too quick
on 12 February 2013
Very cool blaster if I do say so myself. Before I start the review I am just saying that I will be doing this the way that I do when I review through video. I break it up into three parts- first I tell you when I got that paticular item and stuff like that. Then I tell you the upsides and downsides of the item. Finally I tell you what I think of the item altogher.

I got this blaster today (12-2-2013). Right now I know exactly this: It will be a long time before I go off this blaster.

So upsides and downsides. The upsides of this blaster are this: 1. Extremly high accuracy. My record score of this blaster on my Tech Target is 48- twice more than what I get with the blaster included. 2. High rate of fire. Once I actually unloaded the quick reload clip in 2.5 seconds. Now for the downsides. 1. Noisy. Well, not so much when you're using 1.5 volt AA batteries. But if you want to hear loud flywheel check out The Ultimate Nerf Rayven CS(Clip
System) 18 by LordDraconial on Youtube when he replaced the 1.5 volt batteries with 3.7 volt ones that you cannot get instore. 2. Common tedency to jam. This is not actually a problem with the blaster. This only happens because during the construction of the blaster Nerf put a lock in the trigger meaning that the blaster just screws up and jams if you don't pull the trigger back all the way. (Which of course that means that the Stryfe has a very deep trigger like the Speedswarm and the Swarmfire.)

Overall a very cool blaster.
on 3 December 2013
My son is nerf mad and this is a perfect addition to the collection :-) just a pain when he shoots me when trying to clean
on 30 January 2015
never been a fan of the motorized blasters and this one is the same...had to return the product as it would work some times then not at all even when there wasnt a jam or anything that would make it not work it still didnt want to work.....shame as the range was decent for a battery powered blaster....
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 June 2013
I wanted this as soon as it came out, it fires darts fast, uses clips and is compatible with lots of accessories. Once you remove the stupid dart lock, a simple piece of plastic and spring, it almost never jams, will work with all the old and new clips and shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger.
An easy blaster to modify and light enough for any child (or man child) to wield easily. Buy with 18 dart clips for maximum fun as the tiny 6 shot clip is emptied far too fast in any battle. Never be out- gunned by your kids or friends again. Don't worry about pin point accuracy, rain darts all over your opponent from the SMG of Nerf! Much better than more expensive models.
0Comment17 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2013
I got this for a cosplay idea for Warhammer 40k. I'm really impressed by its features and build quality. I would recommend this for loads of fun that is both cheap and safe. Wish these had come out when I was a child, I would have had a blast - Nerf Style of course!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse