Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 27 July 2013
The gold color is gorgeous! The bag with a zipper is very large and a travel adaptor fits in it!
Be careful when choosing this color, there is no adaptor. GHD customer service told me this only apply to black color models.
on 15 September 2014
These straighteners are great for straightening hair, but sadly the plastic coating means they are rather more difficult to use if you're hoping to curl or wave your hair... I much preferred my old GHDs.
on 22 November 2013
I was concerned about whether these ghd straightners were genuine or not based on one of the reviews here also on the reviews for the red metallic version, however don't be put off as you can check authenticity via the GHD website. Firstly check product for the hologram on the label. Then enter the codes from the hologram on the hologram verification tool on the GHD website and click submit and the tool will tell you straightaway if it's valid or not, I did and these ARE VALID! Also register the product for its guarantee on the ghd website too, GHD will send you discounts as a bonus! So if you are in doubt as to whether this product is genuine, check with GHD and if they're not you can get refund via Amazons excellent return procedure! If it's from Amazon direct then shouldn't be an issue. Hope this review helps....Now I'm off to straighten my hair with these fabtastic swanky Gold GHD's! Yay! :)
on 20 November 2013
These are lovely straighteners. I have bought a number of different brands over the years all of whom claim to be the best. I can honestly say that if you want the best then you will never get any better than GHD's. They look good, they are good and i will never now use anything else. I ordered these over the weekend and they were delivered by Monday. What else can you ask for? An excellent product from an excellent company! A*****
on 12 February 2013
after using ghds for many years i bought these...they are great in a funky gold colour and they come with a gold case which is also a heatmat to put them on when they are being used..would recommend them for sure.
on 15 July 2013
I bought these to replace a set of original GHD's that have lasted me way over 10 years. These are beautiful and work like a dream. Worth every penny :)
on 1 January 2013
my daughter was very pleased with them .i brought them as a xmas present,she users them every day and rest of family if get the chance.
on 29 January 2013
ghd V Metallic Collection Mark 5 Sahara Gold Styler I bought the ghd sahara gold styler from amazon.co.uk on the 28th of december. Started using it after I came back from holidays 2 weeks ago and loved how it left my hair perfectly straight. However, after only 2 weeks of using it, it suddenly stopped working. Now, when I plug it, it keeps beeping and doesn't heat up at all. I placed my styler in a warm place as recommended (in case it was because it didn't reach the recommended 8 degrees of temperature, which was not likely as it was at home where the heating is on) but, after trying everything, I'm afraid that it is completely "dead". I checked online what could be the problem and apparently that happened to many people that bought ghd gold stylers after only a few weeks of using them! Since I read that fake ghds do that and stop working after only a few weeks using them I registered my ghd to confirm whether it is a fake. I emailed ghd to know what to do and I'm waiting for an answer. Even my cheapest flat irons lasted more than 2 weeks so I'm not very happy about this expensive product right now and would not recommend anyone buying it.
on 15 January 2013
Absolutely the cheapest price on amazon. Other greedy retailers wanted a seperate price for the mat/case. The delivery was amazingly quick and they were extremely well packaged. Buy! You will not be disappointed. These are dripping in gold and i feel personally are the loveliest colour i have ever seen. I bought these for my teen and she screamed when she saw them.
They are perfect and look like real gold. I am weljel as i have the boring black ones and i might also point out that the noise indicator for being hot enough is a lovely modern noise and the plates have gold dust in the black. Brilliant.
on 23 July 2013
Bought as a birthday gift for my girlfriend. She has tried many stylers in the past but according to her this one is the best by a mile. Would recommend to anyone also don't bother shopping elsewhere, Amazon is the cheapest to buy plus you now you are buying genuine product.