on 22 November 2013
I was concerned about whether these ghd straightners were genuine or not based on one of the reviews here also on the reviews for the red metallic version, however don't be put off as you can check authenticity via the GHD website. Firstly check product for the hologram on the label. Then enter the codes from the hologram on the hologram verification tool on the GHD website and click submit and the tool will tell you straightaway if it's valid or not, I did and these ARE VALID! Also register the product for its guarantee on the ghd website too, GHD will send you discounts as a bonus! So if you are in doubt as to whether this product is genuine, check with GHD and if they're not you can get refund via Amazons excellent return procedure! If it's from Amazon direct then shouldn't be an issue. Hope this review helps....Now I'm off to straighten my hair with these fabtastic swanky Gold GHD's! Yay! :)
on 27 July 2013
The gold color is gorgeous! The bag with a zipper is very large and a travel adaptor fits in it!
Be careful when choosing this color, there is no adaptor. GHD customer service told me this only apply to black color models.
on 15 July 2013
I bought these to replace a set of original GHD's that have lasted me way over 10 years. These are beautiful and work like a dream. Worth every penny :)
on 1 January 2013
my daughter was very pleased with them .i brought them as a xmas present,she users them every day and rest of family if get the chance.
on 12 February 2013
after using ghds for many years i bought these...they are great in a funky gold colour and they come with a gold case which is also a heatmat to put them on when they are being used..would recommend them for sure.
on 12 February 2013
This was the original Christmas that my wife wanted. Well, she got this together with the 2100W hair dryer and she is ecstatic with both of them. Thanks GHD for these.
on 19 May 2013
My daughter was thrilled with this GHD straighteners and the cheapest we could find anywhere they are excellent quality and I would recommend
on 6 June 2013
Omg I love them they are so sleek and look beautiful well worth the money super fast delivery as well couldn't ask for anymore
on 6 June 2013
product was a gift for my daughter who thinks its fantastic
uses every day
although not cheap well worth the money
on 31 January 2014
i had one of the first sets of ghd, and i think they lost a bit of quality, its okay, but not as great as the first ones.