on 21 August 2013
Ordered this beautiful tangled doll for my two year old for Christmas as she loves watching tangled! its such a lovely doll, My daughter is going to very one happy little girl when she opens her up!! Very impressed with the delivery timing too!
on 22 May 2013
my 4 years old daughter loves it... the hair of this doll is quite long and it keeps my daughter busy......
A pretty doll. My little granddaughter, almost 4 years, loves Rapunzel to bits. The doll stands approx. 15 inches tall and is a nice, chunky size. I like the fact the doll's shaped like a little girl and not like a Barbie. Rapunzel has her own brush and mirror set included but it's impossible to keep her long hair tangle free and I've 'trimmed' it a couple of times. Her sparkly party dress is well made and so far is still in one piece. Rapunzel has lasted well but; her eyes are painted/transfers and not proper dolls eyes that open and close. I've gone for a 4 star review because of her hair and the fact that her eyes would be so easy to scratch through. If my granddaughter was reviewing Rapunzel she's give her 5+ stars.
on 30 April 2013
My girl of 5 years loves this Doll, the quality its good.
And this its her first 15-inch Disney princess Rapunzel ;)
on 8 October 2013
My daughter loves this doll, but after a month, poor Rapunzel looks a bit rough. Her hair is essentially impossible to brush, so it didn't take long before the tangles started to turn into dreadlocks. She is lovely doll. Her legs are a bit stiff to move, so to take her from a seated position to a standing one takes a bit of muscle. My little one is as in love with her now as when she first saw her in her box on her birthday. That, in the end, it all that really matters.
on 14 August 2013
This is such a beautiful doll. My daughter has had it for a couple of months now and it's hair is still looking lovely. I almost want it myself, so cute!
on 13 September 2013
as I anticipated my granddaughter was over the moon with this product, only thing that would have made it better would be jointed legs.
on 2 September 2013
My niece loves this doll. I was pleased with the purchase. It certainly matched the description and was good quality.
on 24 October 2013
Looks really good. ideal for my granddaughter might buy another one for my other granddaughter thats all i can say
on 4 January 2014
My 6 year old was so happy to get this for Christmas as was top of her list this year. It's a sweet doll with very long hair to brush and play with although it does get tangled quite quickly. The packaging is a nightmare hence the 4 stars - the hair was literally sewn into the box arghhh!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse