on 30 August 2013
As always Little Tikes is fabulous! There is quite a bit of assembly required, it took Grandpa about an hour with electric tools but its worth it. Everything designed to be safe but lots of fun. It had a removable base for a smaller child to start off in and a handle in the top for mum and dad to push along. And I love the pull down tail gate. Beep beep!!
on 31 May 2014
I bought this for my Grand Daughters 1st birthday, she loves it.
It took my Husband an hour to build it, at first we didn't put the optional floor in as she had previously used the red and yellow trike with no problem, but within minutes she had fallen through onto the floor, that was our error as it is recommended to use the floor if they are under a certain age. With the floor in there is no seat, they are sat on the floor, but this doesn't seem to be a problem. We have it inside at the moment and she spends ages just getting in and out of it and putting her toys in the boot and loves sounding the horn, the boot opens up it forms a seat so a second child can also fit in. Now summer is here I'm sure she will have loads of fun with it in the garden and once she can have the floor taken out and be able to move it with her feet it will be even better.
Well worth the money for play value.
on 1 July 2015
Love it and so do my 20 month old granddaughters ! They particularly like the boot where they store all their 'treasures' and just enjoy getting in and out of the car and closing the door each time. Not much peddling goes on even though they can reach the pedals, it is more fun sitting in it and 'walking' the car around the garden. There is a removable plate for children who are not quite tall enough that enables them to just be pushed around in the car. It is very light to handle and the colours, pink and purple being their favourites, makes it perfect for them.
on 28 December 2014
Looks great! Little girl who is 18mths was chuffed, however front wheel bent badly which meant it was undriveable in the garden. Not very strong
on 27 March 2014
Bought this for daughter for her 2nd Christmas, she's love it, fits her perfect Easy to put together. Excellent product
on 13 December 2013
My 18 month old loved these so much a play group we got her it for Christmas I can't wait to see her face!!!!
on 30 December 2015
Couldn't be happier with this Little Tikes lilac / pink truck it's amazing! Excellent quality. Spacious and strong. My 2 yr old granddaughter loves it so does her 4 yr old brothe. My only criticism is I think it ought to be a unisex colour like red or black & silver. Terrific jeep higher than average resembles a 4x4 - kids love the sounds and storage boot too! Superp design.
on 3 August 2015
This is a great ride-on toy, really big and chunky and great value. It's not hard to put together (it took me about an hour) and my daughter loves it! She is 14 months old and loves to be pushed around the garden in it. It's a nice touch to have the removable floor panel so that when she is older she can scoot it around with her own two feet.
on 27 December 2014
I purchased this truck for my 16 month old daughter for Christmas and she absolutely adores it. It is very sturdy, looks great and is good value for money. Delivery was on time and hassle free .Would highly recommend this product. Only negative is the truck was tricky to assemble especially the steering wheel however it is well worth it.
on 6 September 2015
Great buy for our three year old granddaughter. Used just as much by our seven year old granddaughter (if not more).
Only downside was that it was a little difficult to put together and took a lot longer than we anticipated, certainly didn't expect to have to use a drill!