Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 27 December 2013
Please don't be fooled by the description. This is NOT a Lego product. It is poorly made and flimsy. I purchased 2 for my son's Star Wars Lego but have sent them back to swap them for the Death Star case which is an official Lego product.
on 3 December 2013
Great to have it at reduced price. The built quality is great with very durable zip, which is usually casualty point of these items, particularly my regular users are age 3, 6 & 8.
Size a bit smaller than expected ( I think the model in the advert are very small size boy making it look like a regular size back pack)
Great for storing hand toys and with the small divider in the compartment, both my sons decided to use it as their lunch bag now. You can imagine how it changes the kids lunch time topic by then.
on 29 August 2014
not 'black' as pic shown. The side of the darth vader is quite flimsy however, it is a good size to put light things, like we have put the fighter pods in and do like the print of the star wars inside. It has a handle so its great if the child wants to carry it around. My daughter does love it, but as mentioned before, it is quite flimsy as if it is made of cardboard.
on 4 January 2014
My 7 year old grandson really likes the case which holds his Star Wars toys. The zip seems to be OK, no doubt time will tell. Actual picture on front of case didn't seem to be quite as 'black' as on the advert, but it has pictures inside the case too, so an interesting item.
on 13 December 2013
My two smallest grandsons love their star wars lego and as grandad has got them even more for xmas I thought this would be ideal for them and much easier to carry about from their homes to ours when they come to stay
on 25 December 2015
Smaller than expected but my son loves it and has already transferred his Star Wars Lego into it so that's all that matters. Seems durable and I love that it opens out into a play scene
on 11 January 2014
My grandson absolutely loved this,just given as a last minute stocking filler,but prefered this to any other presents Father Christmas brought.
on 29 November 2015
Not official Lego merchandise. Poor quality. Seller offered refund not including postage if I returned so it was cheaper just to keep it
on 5 November 2014
Good case, more for playing with rather than storage though & was a bit smaller than I expected-should have read the small print!
on 21 January 2014
This was a Christmas present and seemed very good quality product. Was a bit smaller than expected but good for what is needed.