Format: Audio CDChange

on 11 March 2013
Having grown up in France where he is a massive star, I have always known of Johnny Hallyday but apart from hearing him on the tv or the radio I never really listened to his music. This is the first Johnny Hallyday album I have bought and I must say it is very good. I would well recommend it.
on 28 April 2013
Johnny on great form as ever,even though unappreciated by and large outside of France.Having seen him in Paris 3 years ago, I know the high standards he embodies in his music,and his band and backing singers are top notch.
on 14 November 2012
A great new album from Johnny with a mix of slow bluesy ballads to more heavy rock inspired numbers and everything in between. The duo with Celine Dion is a bit kitsch but overall it is still a catchy song. A must buy for fans and a great intro album for those not familiar with Johnny.
on 22 August 2015