on 26 February 2014
Got this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it! You can get 2 Barbie's in it as only a 2 seater but it comes with seat belts to strap them in and is a nice looking car. Got this for a good price in a sale, about a tenner going from memory and compared to some prices being charged for Barbie cars it was a bargain. It is well made and does the job and is often played with by her. Nuff said really! Recommended.
on 2 December 2013
I purchased this for a Barbie loving child so knew it was always going to go down well but the best bit was that I paid £10 for it! I couldn't believe the price! It arrived quicker than estimated time so was delighted all over again.
on 10 March 2014
I was the best mum in the whole wide world in my daughters’ eyes as I pulled this out of delivery box. I been hearing her playing with her dolls talking how she needs to save up money to be able to buy them a car. I thought it was really cute and I made up this game with stickers, that when she collects the necessary amount of stickers for good behaviour and chores (putting her toys away, putting away neatly school uniform etc.) mommy will buy their Barbie a car. Closer to the end I ordered this cute Barbie convertible early so that when the stickers are collected instead of further anticipation my daughter can have her new toy. When the time came I gave the box to my daughter and asked her to open it for me, she did not think it was her convertible and when she opened it her facial expression was price less. She said it was very pretty and the best car she ever for her Barbie dolls. So glad I bought it, highly recommend.
on 13 September 2013
Very basic toy car. Good size and fairly easy to get dolls in/out. Good play value but not great quality.
on 15 June 2014
Barbie convertible is great and my daughter loves it, especially as pink is her favourite colour. Her barbie sits in perfect and it is a good quality toy.
on 3 September 2014
My daughter said to me: "it is pink. Barbie can go to the shops in her pink car" Guess she liked it. Which is good as I bought it for her.
on 24 January 2014
I must say i am very pleased with this product the prompt delivery,price and product. I bought this in Sale and overal happy with it!
on 15 December 2013
is exactly what it says comes in nice neat packaging came within the time they said it would be here. my daughter will love this :)
on 20 December 2013
Very well made my daughter was so happy to open this on her birthday. Since brought 2 more baribe cars
on 30 December 2013
My daughter loves this pink car. Got it for Christmas and has had hours of fun playing with it already. It's a plastic car so there's not much more you can say but it does have glittery stickers and it seems quite robust so I see no reason why it won't last. I wouldn't have paid full price for it, but I got a really great deal on amazon so it was well worth it. I have a very happy 6 yr old