on 2 January 2014
Perfect Christmas present for my daughter. She loves it and it was her favourite toy opened on Christmas morning! Thanks.
on 4 May 2014
Very pleased with purchase for my 5 yr old granddaughter. Ordered as an early birthday present as this is what she asked for. Border and better than I expected and good quality.
Would recommend for any young child interested in Barbie :-)
on 8 March 2014
Lovely item, a very early Christmas present for 2014. Car bigger than expected which is a bonus, it is also very chunky, the Barbie is lovely too, very pleased.
on 31 December 2014
The doll is great, but the car is cheap. My 3.5 year old niece was playing with it and the windscreen looked quite flimsy as though it might buckle. It was a bit awkward to get Barbie in and out of the seat with her seatbelt attached. My niece of course loves it as its pink, it moves and comes with the doll. It's just not particularly high quality when it comes to the car but the kids won't notice!
on 21 February 2014
My daughter had this as a birthday present. Her first impression was its for boys but once she seen how it works she just loved it
on 14 April 2014
I brought this item as an Easter present for my daughter. I thought it would be a lot smaller than it is! its bigger than you would expect also the Barbie doll is heavier than a normal Barbie doll. both great quality and would recommend this to any little girl who likes Barbie
on 3 April 2014
This is brilliant! Bigger than expected and absolutely worth every penny. I was pleasantly surprised, my daughter will love it.
on 12 October 2014
good service from the seller, quickly sent, my little girl liked the car, i do like the quality of barbie products
on 22 August 2014
My 6 year old granddaughter was very pleased with this present for her birthday. It was a good choice.
on 11 October 2014
It's pink it's plastic! At £12.50 it was a bargain! My daughters will love it!