on 4 January 2014
This is my first sat nav, and I would not be without one now. The large 6" touch screen displays the information clearly, and at busy junctions you can check out lane positioning at a glance. It connects to GPS quickly and so far has only lost the signal briefly on a couple of occasions in mountainous areas! Route planning is easy but it does not hold a planned route very long in memory when it is turned off. There are regular online updates, and you get email alerts when new maps are available to download. We used the Start 60M for the first time to drive back to the UK from Malaga in Spain to Birmingham and it did not let us down once!
on 14 April 2014
just to keep it short and sweet, lovely big screen, easy to use very clear and a massive step up from my old tomtom one,
BUT.....loading the software was an absolute pain in the you know what!!!
took ages of trial and error but when it was happy to finally let me do it it went really smoothly.
would I recommend YES.
on 2 June 2014
Users should beware that when installing the latest maps for these devices that some of the post code information is incorrect, Tom Tom will not update this information for some months.
on 7 June 2014
Easy to use and set up, intuitive operation, very happy with purchase. Would recommend to anyone, ideal if you find it difficult to focus at close range when driving.
on 18 November 2013
I already owned one of these tom tom sat navs and was so impressed with the large screen and lifetime maps of Europe I bought another one for my son. Having owned other make sat navs this is far the best.

Would recommend
on 6 March 2014
I am not a computer guru but found the whole process of downloading straight forward . Allow a couple of hours, but you don't have to sit at the desk for this time. Just flit in, press go or whatever and leVe it to get on with it.
Easy to use. Good size screen. I am a motorhomer and chose this above the caravan model, which I thought pricey.
There is room on this one for some additional POI, but for a few pounds I added a chip onto which I will put further POI
on 17 February 2014
Excellent display quality and visibility. Just found the connecting lead stiff and inflexible. All menus items logically places and easy to find, as is the addition of POI's
on 28 December 2014
We used this to drive all over France in the summer and it only once let us down where there were massive road works and diversions. The whole trip would have been much more difficult without it. It was accurate and the large screen very clear to follow. My daughter borrowed it recently for a trip in a Ford Galaxy and could not get it to attach to the steeply sloping windscreen because ot its size.
on 22 October 2015
Brought hit in 2014 July time, broken in 1 month as the screen stop to turn on. Got a replacement from Amazon, the new one broken again today when we need it to take us home for a 4 hour journey!! My old tomtom is more reliable served us 6 years. This model definite got problem.
on 30 November 2014
This sat nav and the company cryonet that supplies it take your money then deliver a faulty product whe you try get your money back you have no chance there crooks do not deal with this company don't for get the name kryonet