on 23 June 2014
Seams OK not very sturdy but it does cook the food very well the lava rocks give any meat great flavour
on 24 May 2015
After a few uses i discovered a burning plastic smell and the rubber gas line was melted to the bottom of the grill! VERY DANGEROUS. See attached picture!
review image
on 2 June 2015
Easy to set up...better than expected performance
on 29 August 2015
After I used it 3 or 4 times the paint got fire ,likely I spot it and strait away and switch everything off .Personally I think is a death trap and I wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy.
It also burns all the food
review image review image review image
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse