on 6 May 2015
I have used electric rice cookers for years. I was initially pleased with this product, because of design to avoid spatter.
I used cooker succesfully only once and it stopped working during second use.
I note similar experience in other reviews.
Have not had opportunity to try sushi kit as product now returned for refund.
Have since tried a microwave version of rice cooker & very pleased with plastic kit. Much cheaper, easily cleaned & less bulky to store.
on 25 January 2016
Bought this as a lazy way to make rice without using a hob and i am very happy with it the sushi maker was just a bonus because im not really going to make sushi.

so to start this rice cooker is much better than my previous one because my last one had a removable lid like a pan and when the rice would cook it would rumble and make a considerable mess, with this one it is exactly what i wanted with a flip lid and easy to clean the parts of it.
The cooking is pretty simple since it just has a switch from cook to warm and when it is done it will make a clicking noise its easy to hear if you are near where it is cooking. I haven't had any issues with this rice cooker which is why its a good buy for me.
on 21 April 2014
It has stopped working after two goes with rice. This is our third Swan rice cooker we would like another or our money back
on 25 August 2014
I also brought this and it stopped working after 2 go. Returned it and got my money back.
on 3 September 2014
After only 7 months it stopped working. Never had a faulty rice cooker before until this one. The most unreliable rice cooker I've ever bought.
The Seller(E-BARGAINS UK)is just as bad. I will never buy from them again! Trying to get the product returned which is still under warranty is a nightmare. The Seller never reply back to your emails even though they say they will reply within 24-48 hours. I've given up trying to get it sorted. Chucked it away!
on 10 March 2015
well it worked for about 2 months before stop working. The bad news is, I could not disassemble it to examine what was wrong inside. Too late to refund so would not going to recommend this to any users.
on 7 November 2014
quick and easy to use - very happy!
on 29 November 2014
stopped working after using 3 times.. will try to have it replaced with another one...
on 24 June 2015
It worked great, then it stopped working after about seven uses.

I basically bought a lesson in the pitfalls of cheap electronics.
on 30 October 2014