on 9 April 2015
First: I've seen that most people order a screen protector when getting their case. Don't do that! The case comes with an EXCELLENT laser-cut, crystal-clear screen protector that is applied very easily. The finger slides very comfortably. Overall, a complete underdog that would warrant purchase in its own.

Second: The case is transparent, meaning it will light up with flash notifications!!! Check my picture!!!

Third: The case is excellent. Rigid back, gel-like sides, just one junction (lower left corner) and good fit. The buttons are very responsive, the openings leave plenty of space for the speakers and the raised bevel protects the screen nicely without getting in the way while you're doing something onscreen. Do check my pictures for seeing how it looks like from some different angles to the ones featured on the official pics.

Recommended.
22 comments53 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 September 2015
I Have owned one of these cases for my 5S for more than a year. It's great I will buy another from Ringke without hesitation, if I need to upgrade my phone in the future.

It's made of a very durable transparent rubber material. The design is extremely clever and fits like a glove. I got this after the casing on my phone developed a few scratches. If you're used to using the phone without a case like I was, this is very unobtrusive, the minimal transparent design is a good protector for your phone. It's also good with the buttons which are solid - everything works 100%.

Personally I've not used the plastic adhesive glass cover, so can't vouch for that. Because Apples "bullet glass" seems practically indestructible anyway.
on 4 June 2015
Good news - I've now had this case for a week or so and it shows no sign of the edge splintering in the way of my first purchase. Time will tell but I'm hoping I was just unlucky last time. So if you're wavering, uncertain of whether to buy one of these, I'd say go for it - its good looks make it all worth it.
on 28 July 2014
I bought this at the same time as another case, just to try it, i wasn't very sure I'd be using it all the time and I was really excited about the other case, but once I tried it, I didn't even try the other case, it's still in its package waiting for its moment to shine
on 1 April 2015
After a couple of days the case literally started to fall apart. The phone hadn't been dropped or mishandled in any way. The case does however look lovely and is easy to put on the phone but I was expecting more than single use for the price I paid. Would not recommend this case at all.
on 17 July 2013
Great product for black iPhone 5, probably the best.

Texture is amazing, color has the same shining effect like the iPhone texture so it blends in perfectly.
Fits great, no loose parts and cut-outs are done perfectly :)

Shipping is great too. This item is the cheapest on the British Amazon (co.uk) rather than any other Amazon I've checked (German .de and USA .com) and there's no extra shipping fee even do it ships quickly from Texas, USA.

Buy it! There's no any other case that's quality like this one here :)
11 comment42 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2014
My last case, even though it looked thin, made my 5S too bulky and also started to split at the corners. This one is very thin, yet strong, looks really stylish and still looks as good as new even though its white! Whatever the coating is, it doesn't hold the dirt. Superb.
on 31 October 2013
Wow this is good for the money. price was so low it almost put me off.
Perfect fit for the 5S. it really does look the part and adds minimal bulk. The buttons work well, the little corner feet give it some distance from the surface when you lay it down. It feels nice. The clear plastic has not scratched after a few weeks of 'in handbag' use. I didnt bother put a picture in it, why would you when you have the back of a 5S to display :)

If only they could make one for the ipad too.

Genuinely a brilliant case. Absolutely take a punt on this. It is so worth buying.
Best I've seen so far.
on 3 December 2013
Its the best case i ever have had for iphone. Really advice it. Thin and perfect material. Really surprise when you touch it. Regards
on 20 November 2013
I waited around a month after ordering this from Amazon before reviewing it to ensure I was confident my great initial impressions were well founded. The case fits the iPhone 5S perfectly and does not cause any problems with access to buttons, charging port or muffle the speaker and microphone. It looks great and the clear back still allows some of the iPhone design through the case whilst still giving protection.

Unfortunately my 5S took a large drop onto pavement yesterday and yet there isn't a sign of impact anywhere. Neither the case or the iPhone have any damage despite bouncing onto the screen side (I have an Expert Shield screen protector fitted also to protect the screen). I am really pleased with how well this case works considering the design which doesn't add much bulk or weight at all to the phone and will be purchasing the same case for my new personal phone which has just arrived (Nexus 5) as I am very confident that Ringke's protection works as advertised.

I would definitely recommend this case to anyone with a phone they would hate to see dented or with a shattered screen because of a moment's clumsiness.
0Comment46 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse