Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 28 May 2013
I'm quite happy with the seat, because I see my 2.5 year old son nicely fits in and he likes to sit in it. Also it's easy for him to climb in and already tries to fasten a seatbelt around, but yet he can't reach so far to click the belt in. I also like it has ISOfix, so the seat holds firmly on its place, it can easily recline with the seat angle and there's posibility to switch to lower angle, when son falls asleep.

However, when the seat is firmly clipped on ISOfix brackets, it is very difficult or sometimes even impossible to recline the seat to sleeping angle. You have to do it with two hands, where one hand unclips the button and other hand has to push the seat in the middle to strange directions so it can be released and continue to move. This maneuver is very dangerous to do on the go even for a passenger, so whenever my son falls asleep, I have to stop so my wife can switch the seat to sleeping position.

Sorry for my english, but hopefully you got it :o)
on 17 June 2014
So long as you have iso-fix connections in your car seats (most European vehicles from 2008 onwards are fitted with these connectors), this child seat is so much easier to install than the rear-facing seats we had been using the previous 4 years. It genuinely shouldn't take you more than 30 seconds to fit this seat.

The advice from automotive safety experts is to use rear-facing seats until the child is 5 years old due to the less rigid structure of neck vertebrae in young children combined with the higher proportion of mass above their neck. However, the practicality of using rear facing seats with 4 year olds is quite obvious; once their legs reach a certain length, it is no longer possible to fit them in a rear facing seat without a lot of discomfort.

A 4 year old in a lot of discomfort, stuck in a car, will undoubtedly lead to increased distraction of the driver. This will result in a higher probability of the vehicle being in an accident. Regardless of whether the 4 year old is supplied with copious amounts of candy and an iPad for the duration of the journey.

So our decision was to go with a forward facing seat at the age of 3.5 years and try not to crash the car.

So far, so good.
on 14 October 2013
We have three children and wanted to make sure whichever car seat we chose would fit across the rear bench. The rodifix is perfect and we have three of these fitted into our 2013 Seat Alhambra all via Isofix. The seat securely holds the seat belts in position so the belt doesn't get tangled too much. There appears to be plenty of scope for the children to grow as well. We have a 2.5yr old and 3.5 yr old in the same seat.
on 7 September 2014
Bought this car seat as it seems the only product out there which has a good reputation and has the isofix feature.
As any other Maxi Cosi seat this one is easy to fit in, light considered its size and the most important my 5 years old loves it. He always complained about putting and keeping the seatbelt on but since we got this seat as it can be easily be adjusted to his right and also there is a "clip" frature to keep the belt in place he has never complained again...
The fist thing he does when he gets in the car is to put his belt on so 5 star mainly for that!
The sides arms seems very flexible but I think it is a good thing as kids never stays still on the seat and he can find his more comfortable position when he falls sleep.
The recline feature is not as good as I expected I wish it was like the baby seat versions, you wouldn't notice much when it is reclined making it most like "upright" so not great for long hours driving..but on this case I take a pillow and as the sides of the chair are flexible not so ridged it works ok when he falls sleep. He can sleep and still be kept on his seat.
In overall a good and easy seat to operate and light if you need to move between cars.
on 4 February 2014
Brilliant product! Had absolutely no issues with this - literally takes a couple of minutes to fit, just click the ISO-Fix gribs into your car and slot the seatbelt through the side grips - job done.

Sturdy, comfortable, adjustable and safe! Good base, hasn't scratched my leather seats either - winner!
on 11 October 2013
Fits well in most cars thanks to adjustable back. The iso-fix fastening is good, as it keeps the seat in place also when you don't have a child there. No need to fasten the seatbelt for an empty seat.
on 17 December 2013
Decent price here on Amazon. Fits easily. Only initial worry was that the side bolsters appear to be very wobbly but this appears to be the way it is made to accomodate varying sizes of child.
Took a few days to get used to the fact that you only use the seat belt now and not an additional harnes. I guess this makes you realise that your child is growing up!
on 7 August 2013
My great granddaughter loves this seat and her parents and I feel that she is as safe in the car as we can help to make her. It is comfortable for a child and looks sturdy and reliably strong. Very easy to fit in the car as well. Arrived in very good time and was extremely well packaged.
on 14 June 2013
I purchased this seat after having read the "Stiftung Warentest" evaluation of more than 200 car seats for this age. It really makes a very good impression in terms of handling (it was extremely easy to adjust it to the isofix mounting points and it can also be easily removed). The height is adjustable and the actual "end user" was very satisfied, saying that it is much more comfortable than the previous car seat we had. Nevertheless, the side protection does not make a very stable impression. I am not sure whether this is a "feature or a bug", but I would have preferred them to be a little better fixed to their position.
on 13 July 2013
My little boy loves this new seat. It's the third we have purchased from Maxi cosi and we have yet to be disappointed. It's really easy to install and he says its comfy too. The safety rating on Which is very good, but ONLY for the isofix mode, so perhaps you might want to consider a different brand if you only have seatbelts to fit it. We have isofix in both cars so it shouldn't be a problem for us. Overall, very happy so far and would recommend.