Size: 1 x 100|Change
Price:£1.77+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2013
Good strips :)
Nothing wrong with these at all plus you cant go wrong with the price for 100 wax strips :)
WOULD BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN............................................................................................................
on 28 April 2013
I tried yesterday and it's work perfectly. Very happy with this product and the price as well. I will buy again in a future.
on 23 April 2016
I never post reviews but I feel like I have to on this product! After waiting 4 weeks for delivery I finally got the strips and they are a waste of money and useless!! I guess you get what you pay for, they leave cotton on your legs as shown on my picture and it's very hard to get off, they rip and tare and are just useless! Won't be buying these again
review image
on 29 March 2015
After seeing some great reviews I decided to order these wax strips especially as they were a low price. I was sadly disappointed. The strips do not even take the wax off of the skin never mind remove hair. Overall they were a painful experience and the use of them has resulted in damaged skin. I wouldn't recommend these at all.
on 28 June 2014
Does what it says on the tin.
You get 100 paper waxing strips- could do your legs many times over with a pack of these as long as you buy enough wax.
on 19 March 2013
I've never done any home waxing before so I was worried that it might be difficult for me, these strips made it so easy they were rigid enough that it was easy to control where I was placing the strip and it didn't flop all over the place. They were really good at taking the wax off easily any any remaining bits. All in all I'm really pleased with the strips and will be sticking with these when I order again.
on 18 February 2013
So much cheaper than buying the packs of strips by major brands in Boots etc. These do the trick nicely.
on 16 December 2012
This product was perfect for waxing. Would definitely recommend to friend and family. Good value for money.
Cheap and easy.
on 27 August 2015
These are not Paper wax strips as described they are fabric wax strips that are not compatible with all types of wax. The item pictured looks like the material is stiff and the description implies that they are paper wax strips but they are soft fabric strips. Contacted seller to inform them and they have refunded the purchase without argument.
on 14 February 2016
Previously purchased these before and they were great, strong and didn't peel when tugged at. I made a recent order and the quality is appalling and not as strong as it previously was. It's flimsy and ripped when tugged at and very often stuck to my skin which was painful. Would not buy again.