on 22 September 2012
Having used pop goals for many years for mini football, these are the best.
Very durable and keep their shape also suitable for indoors if you use a plastic milk bottle filled with sand. Keep in place with reusable cable ties.

Worth the extra cost!
on 29 April 2013
Portable and easy pop-up.
Ideal small spaces.
Peg down well even in wind.
Suitable for wide age range.
A1 purchase!
on 2 April 2013
The best footy aid ever! Easy to put up, secure and can take the hardest shots. 10/10 a must for any serious football coach.
on 17 October 2015
This is a quality product and exactly as described but be aware that it really is only suitable for small children. Any fully grown person that stands in front of it blocks most of the goal and makes it very hard to score in. I bought them hoping they would be good for a fun game in the park but unfortunately the hour long game yielded only 3 goals. Next time we'll have to go back to using jumpers for goalposts.
on 28 June 2014
Just fits in back of a large car - rather large but ... goes every where with us. I have to carry the thing to the park every day. It attracts all the other kids for a game of football.. so cool and makes football friends.
Doesn't rust in the garden as we bring it back in.
The dad said what a waste of money but I have found its a must have buy now and he would agree.
on 7 August 2014
I bought these for my grandsons, but unknown to me, another relative had beaten me to it! I therefore had to return them. Amazon here brilliant, as always, the return was dealt with promptly and I know the boys love the goals.
on 1 March 2013
Great for use on surfaces where you can't peg them down as well as grass. Height/width is adjustable should you need that flexibility. Much more robust than the other pop ups on the market and very good value at £56.
on 28 January 2014
Exceptional quality and functionality, simply the best pop up goals you can buy. These are an essential purchase for anyone who is serious about coaching football.
on 29 March 2014
Bought for my Grandson who uses one indoors when it is wet and one outdoors when it is dry. He is only 5 and is really getting into football.
on 9 November 2014
Relatively inexpensive, extremly portabel and seemslebly durable goals. A really good investment for more fun at coming soccer practices.