on 24 April 2013
Delivery:- Arrived well within the estimated delivery period. Unfortunately I punctured one of the packets taking them out of the delivery packaging and therefor decided that I had to eat the lot in one sitting. I thoroughly enjoyed them!
on 6 February 2015
I've been a beef jerky fan for awhile, and Jack Link's is one of the best available in the UK in my opinion. I admit the price may seem a little steep but it works out cheaper buying the larger quantity. (even if you do still eat it all in one sitting) You are definitely getting a quality product with this one.
on 15 April 2014
Very tasty Jerky. The pieces are very big so I usually cut them up a bit more when I open a pack to I don't eat it all at once! The pieces at the bottom are generally a bit softer and nicer than the stuff at the top. Recommended stuff, but it is fairly pricey!
I remember years ago when beef jerky wasn't readily available in the UK, and when you could get your hands on it, it was a pretty hardcore experience have the consistency of old leather, like the sort of treat that keep my mutts occupied for hours on end.

Well thank goodness those days are behind us and we can get our hands on tasty jerky like this. Frankly I just don't have the dental equipment to tackle the old school jerky any more.

5 out of 5.
on 31 March 2014
Great taste but is little too high price per 100g.
Like this brand. Wish it come in a bigger package.
on 19 November 2015
I lived in Africa as a child & Biltong was on the menu most days! I have tried this product & was very satisfied indeed! It's not to over spiced & the beef is good quality! Be aware that each bag has has a 75gr mark on it, but if I'm not wrong there are 25gms in each bag..so 75gms is what you will get! It's a bit pricey but I'd order it again nearer Christmas..9/10"
on 19 October 2015
Jesus 3 for £11?! Talk about rip off! There is a South African place in Acton which sells REAL jerky/Biltong in a million different flavours that once you have tasted it, you will never go back to the congealed chewy gels that these mass produced ones are like. For £6.99 online you can get 250g instead of £11 and to your taste, i.e. dry/medium/wet, sliced/chunks etc
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 July 2015
It is not bone dry like another one i tried, this is good beef.

The flavour is not too strong either.

It was only worth buying when it was on sale, other than that just get it from the supermarket - it's cheaper there now.

This appears to be from America.
It has 1 year shelf life.
on 11 June 2015
it's great beef jerky, one of the best you can find everywhere in the uk, not talking about connoisseur meats and other things, and this one is pretty good for the price. sadly, i have no self control, so i could never see if the reseal works, i just finish a pack every time i open one
on 17 May 2013
I've just bought 3 packs of this and was attracted by the following line:
"These are then seasoned carefully with our special family recipe using selected ingredients"

This contains the chemical flavour enhancer MSG which I certainly wasn't expecting from a product that describes itself as above. THere's a lot of debate over how unpleasant MSG is, but if you Google it you'll see a page full of opinions and debate. Personally it's something I wouldnt' have touched if I knew it was in the pack and wont be buying any more
33 comments14 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question