on 21 February 2015
I have basically been in love with Beef Jerky ever since my first holiday to Florida in the US and this is about the only way I can reliably get a hold of reasonably sized bags of it. If you're a jerky lover, subscribe, it's worth it but anyway if you haven't had jerky before I wouldn't advise trying this first, while it's very nice in my opinion (I love anything sweet and hot, like Chinese food) however I'd definitely go for original flavor or peppered as a first time buyer. Beef Jerky is a very unique snack that isn't for everyone, kinda like Marmite. That said these are my absolute favorite considering Louisiana Hot Sauce flavor is literally impossible to get over here and has almost died off in the US too.

Warning: You need tough teeth for Jerky. Don't go eating this stuff if you're having teeth problems because you'll probably lose one.
2nd Warning: This IS hot, not incredibly so but it's hot enough to make me pay attention and I eat a hell of a lot of spicy food, so don't even consider buying it if you NEVER eat spicy food because it will hit you like a ton of bricks (or it could make it last longer, if you can stand the punishment).
on 27 February 2015
The American brand has slowly evolved to Europe, now customers in Europe can enjoy the perfect taste of Jack Links beef jerky. One of these a day after a workout can really keep you going but if you're more intense don't substitute this for whey powder.
on 26 April 2015
I bought these as a present for my boyfriend because he likes jerky, however, was pleasantly surprised to see that they (and all of Jack Link's products) are Halal (Kosher), so I tasted some, however, if you are a Jerky virgin, please note that they smell so foul and s***ty that you might get a migraine. They taste pretty much like they smell. That being said, they are an acquired taste, and you do get used to them. For those interested in the smell, it smells like s*** and dog-food (particularly Schmackos chew strips) mixed together. Excellent protein content, so good for snacking.
on 27 February 2013
So sweet and so hot! Yummy yummy!! You will love it!
My boyfriend and I fight for this! But a little bit expensive.
on 7 July 2015
These was my first try of jerky and I have to say they're too sweet and rubbery, also the smell was over powering and kind of off putting. I did however try the pepper ones and preferred them alot more than these.
on 18 May 2013
These were good but I have had better I'm also not a big fan of the flavor but they tasted good worth a try.
on 6 June 2013
Received a wrong flavour of the original, nevertheless it is tasty, hope i will receive the right flavour next time
on 9 May 2013
I must confess I was a little worried for my health after eating four packs straight but, hey, I'm still kicking and had to come here to say this stuff is completely DELICIOUS!
on 4 February 2014
Great taste, delivered on time, but 2 out of 3 bags have mold inside. Hope that Jack Links will find solution for this in the future.
on 31 March 2014
Great taste but is little too high price per 100g.
Like this brand. Wish it come in a bigger package.

See one answered question