on 27 February 2013
So sweet and so hot! Yummy yummy!! You will love it!
My boyfriend and I fight for this! But a little bit expensive.
on 18 May 2013
These were good but I have had better I'm also not a big fan of the flavor but they tasted good worth a try.
on 21 February 2015
I have basically been in love with Beef Jerky ever since my first holiday to Florida in the US and this is about the only way I can reliably get a hold of reasonably sized bags of it. If you're a jerky lover, subscribe, it's worth it but anyway if you haven't had jerky before I wouldn't advise trying this first, while it's very nice in my opinion (I love anything sweet and hot, like Chinese food) however I'd definitely go for original flavor or peppered as a first time buyer. Beef Jerky is a very unique snack that isn't for everyone, kinda like Marmite. That said these are my absolute favorite considering Louisiana Hot Sauce flavor is literally impossible to get over here and has almost died off in the US too.

Warning: You need tough teeth for Jerky. Don't go eating this stuff if you're having teeth problems because you'll probably lose one.
2nd Warning: This IS hot, not incredibly so but it's hot enough to make me pay attention and I eat a hell of a lot of spicy food, so don't even consider buying it if you NEVER eat spicy food because it will hit you like a ton of bricks (or it could make it last longer, if you can stand the punishment).
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 February 2015
The American brand has slowly evolved to Europe, now customers in Europe can enjoy the perfect taste of Jack Links beef jerky. One of these a day after a workout can really keep you going but if you're more intense don't substitute this for whey powder.
on 9 May 2013
I must confess I was a little worried for my health after eating four packs straight but, hey, I'm still kicking and had to come here to say this stuff is completely DELICIOUS!
on 23 January 2016
Can't believe these were Halal! I have wanted to try jerky for along time now and this was really nice! Flavour is great - 4 stars because of the high price!
on 31 March 2014
Great taste but is little too high price per 100g.
Like this brand. Wish it come in a bigger package.
on 12 June 2014
Love the taste of these beef jerky and I don't tend to like others that much! Would definitely buy again
on 16 July 2013
Tastes nice but way too expensive. You really don't get much for your money, I wont be buying it again.
on 5 May 2015
Didn't really like this flavour actually! The tanginess is just not appropriate for beef jerky.

See one answered question