on 25 August 2013
I thought my dentist was merely working on commission when she recommended this toothbrush, but it really does deliver an exceptionally clean set of gnashers.
on 19 September 2014
Got this for my eldest boy (8)- I've had them all (3 of them) on Philips Range from age 2 and teeth all perfect so far. This is the cheapest Philips around- quite a big improvement on earlier version though. Faster and better battery. The heads on these things last forever so actually think you save money with electric toothbrushes (and hassle). They can be used in the bath no problem. So far all of them lasted 3+ years- one burnt out between 3-4 years. Not bad for the treatment kids give them!
This one is more recent.
on 3 January 2013
I was asked by my dentist to acquire this electronic toothbrush to facilitate more thorough cleaning of teeth and i am undergoing dental hygene sessions, privately at the moment, and find this toothbrush light and easy to use and very effective in cleaning the teeth.
on 7 February 2013
So, I purchased this brush on the low price. As it is branded Sonicare, but its not a real Sonicare (lower spec mechanism), hence the low price then.
Still does a good job though and should help keep you out of the dentist chair.
on 27 August 2013
This is like a tractor compared to the normal sonicare. What can I say it is noisy, heavy, bulky and a road drill would be softer in your mouth! Do Not Buy
0Comment20 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2013
You get what you pay for. Very basic tool, no charging indicator hence no fully charged guide. One setting pretty brutal. Wont recommend this to anyone.
22 comments8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2015
Just what my 97 year old father wanted.
His teeth must be some of the oldest in the world now.....all his own.
He has moved with the times regarding dental hygiene and with this tooth brush I am sure he will get his teeth to their century!
on 1 September 2013
the Philips sonicare is the best toothbrush I have ever had
and it was a bargain at the price I am glad I bought it
from now on I will only use a Philips toothbrush
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 September 2013
I bought this to replace a Philips Sonicare HX6782/33. The '6782 had lasted for three years, and had cleaned my teeth much better than the Oral B I used for 5 years before that, so I thought buying another sonicare would be a no brainer.

Well, the HX3110/02 is the worst toothbrush I have ever used, and I am including non powered toothbrushes here!

The battery lasts one and a half goes, so it has to be permanently on charge. All other toothbrushes last around a week on a full charge.
Most toothbrushes now have a timer that tells you when to change your brushing (so you spend equal time on the upper and lower jaws), but the HX3110/02 does not have this.
The '3110 does not come with a carry case - every other electric toothbrush I have owned has.
The '3110 is heavy. Far heavier than both the better Sonicares and the Oral Bs.
The '3110 has an awful vibration action (caused by its heaviness). It literally sounds and feels like resting a back and Decker drill on your head and then turning it on. I physically cannot stand using the '3110, it is that bad.... and I have been using electric toothbrushes for several years!

I binned my '3110 after two days and instead bought a Colgate C200. Cheaper, comes with a case, almost as light as a normal toothbrush, head lasts three months (which is longer than the Sonicare) and as good as the much more expensive HX6782/33 in its cleaning action.

There's a few other reviews for this product that says 'a dentist recommended this toothbrush'. I'm betting the dentist recommended a Sonicare, not this particular model, and the user picked this model because it is the cheapest Sonicare. If that is also how you got to this product page, my advice: get either an Oral B, a Colgate C200, or a more expensive Sonicare such as the HX6782/33. Avoid the HX3110/02 at all costs. It is simply a cheap no-frills and nasty toothbrush. Its not even that Sonicare are bad (I have been pleased with my other Sonicare brush), its just this particular model. Avoid.
11 comment23 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 July 2014
If you have ever used a real Sonicare before, you will not like this one! Very noisy, very low frequency "sonic" and has been remarked, no charge indicator. It's supposed to have a two minute timer, I gave up well before that!!