on 27 November 2014
This basecoat is fabulous. I have nails which peel and split and I have previously tried Jessica fusion, which is OK, but this new stuff is the best I have tried. You need to paint under your nails too to get the most from it (which is difficult when they are short from breaking, but persevere and they will soon grow!). I would rate this as 6 stars if I could. I suggest you buy the Christmas 'light up the night' gift set though as one of the bulbs is 'bend don't break' so that works out as much better value.
on 28 September 2013
This product is well worth the price. I have very soft nails which flake, I have only used it once yet but so far it is helping my nails.
on 23 August 2015
This product is not worth the price in my opinion. It goes on ok but dries very tacky. It's supposed to make nails stronger but I've noticed no benefits...overall disappointed with the product.
on 9 July 2012
ordered this - came in a timely fashion at a great price and really does what it says on the bottle - would recommend!
on 12 April 2016
Pretty effective at strengthening nails, but does peel off easily
on 2 July 2015