on 23 August 2013
I bought this product because my whole family are internet freaks. We have to protect so many products that this seemed a sensible buy. I have had a couple of minor glitches, though and had to uninstal it from one product. A reinstal put that right. If I had any issue it would be that the only way to continue McAfee protection seems to be by shopping every year for the best price.
on 13 April 2013
All Access works fine on my computer and smart phone and my devices have not been slowed down. Actually I am quite impressed with the degree of smart phone protection. What I did not like about the product was the installation process. I had to chat with a McAfee technician who did the installation for me through remote access. I have used McAfee for a few years now and my experience is that installation through their website is smoother but more expensive.
I could have given McAfee a 4-star rating for the poor installation experience but the helpful technician and the dependable security of the product make me give it a 5.
on 3 November 2013
I could not download the product as it was a retail card nowhere on the macafee sight to do this had to get in touch with macafee
1st agent set it up wrong and my computer kept flashing up AT RISK
2nd agent had to remove it and re enter the details took quite a long time on both occasions
Ok now
Will go back to Norton next time!!
on 7 September 2013
I cover all my devices and all my families devices with McAfee All Access.
It gives Internet Security, Anti Virus, Spam, Spyware etc. for the PC's
It also protects the mobile phones, tracking, backing up photos, contacts, call logs and text messages and so on.

Unlimited Devices is the best thing McAfee has done. :)
on 3 March 2014
Product on delivery was not fit for purose. In order to install product, accompanying instructions provide product seriel number which should allow installation via McAfee website. However, the product seriel number was not recognised on McAfee's website; no where on wbsite to install product
on 7 April 2014
According to independent AV-TEST.org
McAfee is worse than free offerings from Avira and Panda. Yet they have fooled the world with good marketing

1 Bitdefender Internet Security
2 Kaspersky Internet Security - as good but more expensive
3 Avira Internet Security - And the FREE edition is good but without the firewall
4 F-Secure Internet Security
5 G Data Internet Security
6 Panda Cloud Antivirus FREE 2.3 no firewall in FREE Edition
7 Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security
8 Microworld Escan Antivirus Security Suite
9 Symantec Norton Internet Security - BAD for the biggest company
10 Qihoo: 360 Internet Security 4.2
11 Bullguard Internet Security 14
12 McAfee Internet Security - owned by Intel but worse than Avira and Panda FREE Editions!
13 Eset Smart Security
14 Comodo Internet Security
on 23 May 2013
Good Product. Satisfied. I've always used McAfee and don't see any reason to change Wish price was more reasonable though!
on 10 October 2013
I bought this as my old pc protection was playing up. It is excellent value for money. A few teething problems when loading but the seller explained exactly what I needed to do when I emailed him. User error. I am now fully protected and find it easy to use.
on 5 February 2014
2013 - heh! No major confrontations with its use either on Mac or PCQ! Strange to purchase from a Cosmetic Outlet though! Still saved a few bob! Recommended!!!
on 30 January 2014
best way to buy. it updates to this years specs for half or less last years price. no brainer !!!!