on 9 September 2014
Printer wifi easy installed and colour photos very good, scanner and copy easy to use. BEWARE once you change ink cartridges trouble starts if you do not install expensive HP CARTRIDGES but get a cheaper replacement - You get messages flashing up all the time dozens of times a day every few minutes telling you that HP ink is not installed delete and it comes on again a few minutes later - move it to side of screen lasts a bit longer before coming on. Try to print no chance day after several copy's of print comes out using lots of ink.
I WILL NOT BUY THIS TYPE OF PRINTER AGAIN due to aggravation it has caused.
on 11 May 2014
I WOULD ADVISE ANYBODY THINKING OF BUYING THIS PRINTER TO LOOK ELSEWHERE, I BOUGHT ONE DIRECT FROM H P AND ITS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE FROM THE START.WHERE CAN I START, FIRST IT COULDNT COPE WITH NON H P PAPER (PHOTO), IT DELAYS THE TAKE-UP RESULTING A SLIGHT SHIFT OF THE PICTURE POSITION, THE LEADING EDGE OF THE PHOTO IS MISSING BY ABOUT 5mm AND THE END HAS A 5mm WHITE EDGE WHICH IS FRUSTRATING WHEN TRYING TO PRINT BORDERLESS. NEXT THE INK LEVEL INDICATOR PERMANTLY SHOWS THE CARTRIDGES AS FULL EVEN WHEN THE INK RUNS OUT. WHEN I PRINT A DIAGNOSTIC PAGE AND IT SHOWS EVERYTHING IS OK I TRY TO PRINT A PHOTO IT COMES OUT WITH COLOURS MISSING. THE FIRST ONE I BOUGHT I HAD TO SEND BACK FOR A REPLACEMENT WHICH WAS NO BETTER, WHEN I CONTACTED HP THEY SAID THEY HAD NO RECORD OF IT AND IF I WANTED HELP FROM THIER TECHNICIANS I WOULD HAVE TO CONTACT THEM ON A PREMIUM RATE PHONE-LINE COSTING ME SEVERAL ££££s.
on 21 February 2013
The printer doesn't disappoint. It does everything and HP's support on line is very good for the extremely complicated eprinting functionality I would buy again at the discounted price.
on 22 October 2014
Second one of these printers, very pleased with them
on 6 January 2015
very good machine......a bit noisy
on 28 December 2013
This was a quick delivery came the next day works well very happy with the purchase. Not to muck packaging but enough to protect item.