on 12 July 2014
My daughter doesn't play with her toys much but this one she likes. She'll sit there for a good 20 minutes with it muttering to herself and naming body parts. This toy makes her smile and that's good enough for me.
on 30 November 2013
My boy loves this toy , spends hours pulling it apart then putting it back together. I have also got mr potato head and woody and buzz heard.
on 12 January 2014
My 2 year old daughter loves this toy it now matches her other one " Mr Potato Head" . Great service as well Thank you
on 23 April 2013
Box was ripped which is a shame as it was for a present but it looks fun and has all the pieces.
on 4 November 2014
Only downside was the packaging looks flimsy and made it look like a cheaper version of toy
on 17 September 2014
my Great grand son love's mrs potato he as got mr potato head ..he is 3 on Sat.he puts mr things on mrs some time's he play's with them for hours
on 8 January 2015
My daughter loves this but the only flaw is that her hair does not stay on. There is no way to secure it. When my daughter puts everything together her hair is loose and when she starts walking around with her the hair falls off. She is 21 months old and absolutely loves putting on and off the pieces. This is the only flaw in this.
on 27 February 2015
Classic potato head toy. However, the original feet stayed on better and her hair comes off very easily as it does not clip into place like the other accessories. I am sure she used to come with a hat too. I wish I had stuck with Mr Potato head.
on 15 July 2014
Got on sale, classic toy kids love it!
on 26 December 2014
Didn't get via Amazon but I find this toy highly annoying. My 2 year old loves it but the hair never stays on, constantly falling off and like Mr Potato head the ears fall off easily too.