Size: Apple iPhone 5/5sColour Name: BlackChange

on 28 December 2013
I originally gave this item a very good review as it looked and felt the part, however just a few months down the line the product has proven to be of very poor quality.
It was purchased for my daughters brand new Iphone and i thought at the price and the brand name it would be of good quality and would carry a 1 year warranty.
However last week the phone literally slipped out of the case and was badly damaged as the case has stretched totally out of shape and does not fit the phone properly any longer... this is despite light use and never being removed from the case..
After contacting George and Freddie the Amazon retailer i was informed the warranty was only 90 days and to contact Casemate the makers which i did.
Casemates reply:
Please return the item to the original reseller for a refund or exchange.
We are unable to assist you in returning an item that was not purchased on our site.
If you purchased the item(s) from an authorized reseller or distributor and the product is defective, please return the product to the reseller for an exchange or refund.
If you are unable to obtain an exchange, you may contact our Customer Service Team for instructions on filing a reseller warranty claim.

Ok the item was only £10 but the Iphone would have far better protection from a £2 gel case like i fitted on my own iphone 2 years ago and is still going strong!.

Please be aware when buying via Amazon sellers to check warranty and return terms,you may not be getting what you think your getting... product or service wise.
Disappointing!
on 5 March 2014
This was bought as a gift, when I got the product it looked exactly like it did on the pictures, for anyone worrying what the case felt like it is rough rubber on the back that will be sure to protect your phone from any drops on the edges the pandas white belly is made from the same, if not a similar material but in a different texture but it is definitely not smooth (except for the ears).

In my opinion is was well worth the money and is a good buy for anyone who likes pandas and has an iPhone 5 / 5s.
on 18 January 2014
I originally had this cover for my iphone 4s which i brought when i first got the phone, Being a huge lover of pandas this was perfect for me. 24months later the contract is up for renewal and i opt to upgrade to the 5s- i was so worried i wouldnt find this cover for the 5s.
The cover is brilliant at protecting (to an extent of course) during those butterfinger moments when you drop the phone because its a thick rubber cover- its got an improved gap for the camera on the back- I was constantly having to take the cover off the 4s to take photos because the bottom of the hole was so close to the lense and flash you would get a white aura under the picture

quick delivery, well packaged - and not too expensive - happy panda!
on 15 June 2014
Love this case, it's my second one as the first one kept my phone in excellent almost new condition. Dropped it several times and it just seems to bounce.
on 31 December 2012
This is a nice case, looks good, fits well and will protect the back of the phone. A good quality case for a good price!
on 3 March 2013
Easy to fit . Great visual impact. It made me want to buy some of he other products in the range.
on 17 August 2012
You would be completely stupid if you didn't buy this phone case. It's amazing; it looks great and it protects the front of the phone if something were to happen (like you drop it on the floor)
My phone is an Iphone4S and I can say this is the best Siri has ever looked... It's summer but the snowman doesn't look tacky or like I've forgotten the season
on 25 June 2012
Would totally recommend this case mate cover! This is the second case mate I have bought and I have put it away for the winter months. I am currently using the Panda case mate and my friends comment all the time asking where I got it etc. Really good fun!
on 5 December 2013
After just a week of use this cover stretched and became loose which us a pity as it is colourful and fun
I also found one very similar for half the price locally after purchase so that was disappointing
on 29 January 2015
Texture of case really nice, does slip out at first when getting used to handling as larger in case but after a while is fine and fits really well. Soft material that doesn't scratch phone (: