Colour Name: BubblesChange

on 30 January 2013
This is a very DIFFERENT case, and comfy to hold in the hand. I really like that the case fits perfectly around all the buttons, and it's flexibility makes them nice and easy to press. My only slight criticism is that it's slightly too big around the edges of the phone which means that it partly slips off from time to time. However that wouldn't stop me buying another one!!! The material is also very gentle on the phone.
on 9 February 2013
It's really cute and original, but the thing that bothered my wife a little was the quality of the silicone, since it already came a little flaccid. We know that silicone tends to do that with time, with temperature and usage, but it already came like that, and it wasn't that cheap...
on 20 May 2013
Beautiful, colourful and textured phone case. Fits well initially however my case has become loose on my phone over time. Minor problem really. I love the little charm on the bottom of the case. everyone who sees it comments on it asking where I got it from :)
on 19 December 2013
Absolutely brilliant.

Not sure what people mean by the case falling off. As it's absolutely fine. This is my third casemate creature case.
The phone feels alot safer. If you're a person who drops their phone alot. This case is perfect for you.
on 21 June 2014
Excellent quality phone cover and very unusual.
The phone cover fits my iphone5s perfectly and I have dropped it a few times and my phone is safe as the cover is a rubbery plastic.
on 5 July 2014
Looks absolutely beautiful, had lots of people commenting on how unusual it is. Rubber is nice and thick so does a good job of protecting the phone... except that it is too loose! The case was bigger than the phone to start with and seems to have expanded over time. Keeps slipping off at the corners, meaning no protection if the phone falls, or even just when it is in my handbag among keys etc. Also the edge of the case now keeps pushing against the screen protector, making it come off / creating air bubbles. Gutted as it is so pretty to look at, but going to have to give in and buy something else that fits!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2013
The product in itself is very good. I find the cover quite nice to the touch.
I would say the little plastic keyring "Paw" is a bit annoying but I just took it off.
on 12 June 2014
I really love this case and the banana but I think the person I gave this to as a gift, thought the banana was a bit annoying. Shame really because it's a cute case!
on 22 July 2013
Fits perfectly, doesn't have much protection, but the quality is apparent from the more expensive case. would recommend this product
on 10 October 2013
Looks great and I have lots of compliments about this case. My children love it. But it's too loose. If you put it in your pocket the case comes off at one end and in your handbag something else, keys etc., easily get caught up in the edges and go into the case pushing it off, so I don't think the protection it offers is that effective. It does look good though so if you don't need a lot of protection for what you use your phone for then it might suit you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse