on 24 January 2014
This app is amazing, just like when you use it online. Spotify have now made this app free for Amazon users as well, the only down side is that you need WiFi to listen to songs (unless you have a premium account)
on 25 January 2014
Brilliant. Wide choice of music for all tastes and it's free. Much easier than burning all your discs to computer and then uploading to Kindle. Would recommend to all my friends.
on 26 January 2014
I have Spotify on my mac and absolutely love it to bits. Tried to upload this app previously without much success but now Ihavegot it up and running ready for when I go only hold.

Definitely recommended to all music lovers.
on 13 January 2013
I bought this app for my kindle fire, it works excellently for me as it gives a great range of music
0Comment27 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 January 2014
Had Spotify on the computer for years but now on Kindle Fire & phone its brilliant, all my music, playlists & search facility there & linked, fantastic.
on 29 November 2013
This is the best way to listen to and share music.
A unike way of go Music Surfing - to find new and inspiring music that I would otherwise have missed out on.
on 15 December 2013
Great, Easy to used I can listen my music while I'm reading. Great way to relax, love it!
would certainly recommend.
on 13 November 2013
I love it, it has songs for everyone, it has the newest hits of 2013 and even the biggest hits of the 90s.
If you like music you'll love Spotify.
Get it you wont regret it.
on 11 February 2014
I chose a hi rating as this app allows me to just pick a genre or decade and listen to that music. Given that it's random tracks I am listening to tracks that I am enjoying yet probably wouldn't jump to choose.
Really like it.
on 13 November 2013
So far so brilliant! Can't believe how great this app is. I'm still discovering how to really use it with avengance but so far I'm thrilled at how easy and great it is to get music