Format: DVDChange

on 15 December 2012
The fourth volume is the first that features the new episodes from 2011. In addition to commenting on music videos, B&B now watch "Jersey Shore", "Teen Cribs", "16 and Pregnant" and other terrible MTV shows and poke fun at the reality "stars". Among the standout episodes are Beavis and Butt-Head being inspired by Twilight ("Is Bella a zombie? She just stands there with her mouth open") to try and become werewolves in "Werewolves of Highland" and taking control of an attack drone in "Drones" and causing chaos on an army base.
on 5 January 2013
Absolutely fantanstic! I love this season. I was afraid, it wouldn't be as good as the early stuff, but this is so awesome.. I'm think this is the best season so far! A new favorite episode is "Crying". Go watch it :-)
on 31 May 2015
In my opinion, this is the best series yet.

My first thought was that the animation would be more updated, it would cling on to past jokes and re-use old episodes events and generally be a terrible idea. I was wrong!

Ok they still have the same phrases and attitude as before, but it doesn't seem boring or old. Its still funny because of what they do with it.
The animation is exactly the same as before, no CGI or 3D, just the same which is a relief because I feel it would've lost a lot if it had changed.
This series seems more clever in terms of what happens in each episode, sure the characters are still dumb as hell, but how the events develop and conclude are more clever than the earlier years.

Also instead of ripping on just music videos during each episode, they rip on Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, 16 And Pregnant aswell as the music videos. For me these are the funniest parts, absolute genius!

An absolute must for a Beavis and Butthead fan. Top class stuff
on 28 April 2013
I am a massive fan of Beavis and Butthead and I needed this volume to complete my collection, it was reasonable price, and works perfectly, packaging was intact, and I'd recommend this to anyone who has the Mike Judge collection volume 1-3 (including the movie), to collect this final edition.. Cheaper than most places.
on 7 May 2013
A great birthday present for my son who is a big fan of these two guys. Extremely funny dvd and worth every penny. It was reasonably priced and arrived on the day specified.
on 23 June 2014
This dvd is well worth the money you will laugh to start to end.If you haven't got it yet i say BUY IT BUY IT
on 9 April 2015
so good to see these two legends remade for the 2010's
I was born in 1982 and got hooked on these two in 1992 - I can't count the amount of laughs I've had over the years not to mention the amount of bands I've discovered
These episodes are just as funny and the awful programmes they watch and ridicule are hilarious
Hopefully volume 5 is in the pipeline
on 26 October 2012
Beavis and Butthead are back with volume 4, its been a long wait and they are still as funny as ever. This set contains all the episodes from volume 4. These episodes contain all the extra videos from when it was shown on MTV, they are not just the cartoons like the previous box sets.

If you have a Blu ray player there is a region free Blu ray from the US available and you can buy it on Amazon.
on 31 March 2012
I haven't watched any of these on TV since I hardly ever watch anymore, but I'm a big fan of the old series and the great movie so I picked this up on Blu-Ray and I was extremely happy. A big effort was made to make these episodes match the old ones in animation style, but with modern references etc. However, unlike the other home releases of B & B, these ones have all the music videos and TV commentery intact, and I can't count the amount of times during viewing I realised how much stupider TV has gotten, that Beavis and Butthead are coming off as smart. Jersey Shore, I have Embaressing Parents...These people are ripe for ripping and get their dues here.

If I have any complaints, it's that Mike Judge can't quite do Beavis' voice as high as he used to, whereas all the other voices are indistinguishable from the old ones.

A worthwhile purchase, which looks great in High Definition. Beware, it is 4.3, as originally made, so don't think yours is faulty or something. The disc is region free.
33 comments2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2015
Great to see B & B brought into recent era and touching ( I said touching ) upon current themes and topics.
Hope Mike Judge brings out more.Love the terrible twosome