Flavour Name: Sweet & Salty|Size: Pack of 24 - Single-Serve 20-30g|Change

on 8 March 2016
ordered these begining of March 16 arrived with a use by date of end April 16...i cannot recommend this product and will not order again hoping to provide useful feedback to other purchasers re use by date which is part of product review but i have had review blocked but will keep trying
on 6 November 2015
This popcorn is absolutely delicious. It is delicately flavoured with vanilla and coconut and is totally moreish. I bought a pack of 24 and am ready to order again! Popcorn in the supermarkets is just so sickly sweet this idea of subtly blending vanilla and coconut together is magic.
on 7 June 2016
Having had a number of these bags of popcorn, which are a little bigger than your average size bag of crisps I thought I'd go ahead and order a whole box from the lightening deals...
Great popcorn with a nicely salted flavour. Not 'sting your lips' salty but amply enough so it's not bland.
Have had three bags from the box so far and have found that there isn't too much crushed popcorn when you get to the bottom of the pack which is good!
Good value buying in bulk and more than enough popcorn in a bag for a snack!
on 25 February 2016
I absolutely love this popcorn. I have it for my mid-afternoon snack at work and keeps me going through the gym until dinner. I preferably would like these to be a little stronger, but the flavour is great. I just like things super spicy! The expiry date on these are not very long either (April 2016) so I'm going to have to eat these pretty quickly, which is a tad annoying. I actually wanted to purchase the box of 12, rather than the box of 24 mainly for this reason. However, the box of 12 packs were out of stock. Apart from this, I would recommend these as they are delicious and I'm definitely going to try the other flavours. Quick delivery also.
on 27 April 2015
Yummy not overly salted popcorn. Tastes wonderfully fresh and crunchy. Highly recommended. We use it as a toddler snack and are happy with the lightly salted version- some commercial brands are very salty.
on 18 September 2013
The popcorn itself is spot on and really tasty. Well worth buying.

My only criticism is that it isn't available (at the moment) in supermarkets and when it was it was only available at Tesco, a shop a normally wouldn't go in.

Hopefully it will be in more supermarkets soon!
on 14 June 2015
Given that I'm not really a fan of salted popcorn, the idea trying this was not that appealing. But after numerous recommendations from friends I decided to take the plunge. And plunge I did after my first apprehensive bite. The combination of sweet and salted was a delight when combined together. Although I quickly got through the contents of the bag as I munched happily, I was left staring at the empty pack with a niggle. And that was though I enjoyed it I would have enjoyed a bag of normal sweet popcorn a whole lot more.
on 21 February 2016
Tastes amazing - right blend between sweet and salty and not too overpowering or dehydrating - which some of the other popcorn mixes can do if they're overloaded with salt. Good price too. Will buy again.
on 5 October 2015
Lovely apart from if you get a bit stuck in your throat on a packed train at the start of autumn in the UK and begin to have a coughing fit, you tell yourself to drink the whole bottle of water in your bag because that will fix it but it doesn't. You remember all the times you weren't having a coughing fit, and how you took it for granted. You try and eat some more hoping it'll be taken down by the other bits of corn but it doesn't. By now everyone on the train thinks you've got the plague and one by one are giving you the death stare. You contemplate getting off at the next stop. Work can wait. This is important. Suddenly after a few minutes of constant coughing and nearly being sick from trying not to cough, the tingle goes away, you are free. You made it. Apart from that the popcorn tastes great!
on 9 June 2013
This tastes really fresh and so delightfully moreish. The 30g pack is just the right size. Will never eat another kind/flavour of popcorn ever again. Some Tescos stores sell individual bags (next to the sandwich section) if you want to try it first.