on 14 June 2015
Given that I'm not really a fan of salted popcorn, the idea trying this was not that appealing. But after numerous recommendations from friends I decided to take the plunge. And plunge I did after my first apprehensive bite. The combination of sweet and salted was a delight when combined together. Although I quickly got through the contents of the bag as I munched happily, I was left staring at the empty pack with a niggle. And that was though I enjoyed it I would have enjoyed a bag of normal sweet popcorn a whole lot more.
on 5 October 2015
Lovely apart from if you get a bit stuck in your throat on a packed train at the start of autumn in the UK and begin to have a coughing fit, you tell yourself to drink the whole bottle of water in your bag because that will fix it but it doesn't. You remember all the times you weren't having a coughing fit, and how you took it for granted. You try and eat some more hoping it'll be taken down by the other bits of corn but it doesn't. By now everyone on the train thinks you've got the plague and one by one are giving you the death stare. You contemplate getting off at the next stop. Work can wait. This is important. Suddenly after a few minutes of constant coughing and nearly being sick from trying not to cough, the tingle goes away, you are free. You made it. Apart from that the popcorn tastes great!
on 18 September 2013
The popcorn itself is spot on and really tasty. Well worth buying.

My only criticism is that it isn't available (at the moment) in supermarkets and when it was it was only available at Tesco, a shop a normally wouldn't go in.

Hopefully it will be in more supermarkets soon!
on 6 January 2013
I love this and all of their other flavors. Let's just say that my office is very well stocked with these baggies :). it iis a perfect afternoon snack - light and crunchy, with just the right amount of seasoning.
on 19 December 2013
Delicious popcorn, great taste and packaging, big fan of popcorn and on first try absolutely loved it, had to order. Kids love it too. ready to place my next order of propercorn :)
on 7 November 2013
Good snack! Really delicious and the packets are a good size! I have them as a treat instead of crisps and chocolate. Delivered quickly and well packaged.
on 21 March 2013
Fantastic flavour! Tastes like popcorn should and this sweet & salty variety is so more-ish that one bag doesn't last long!! Fab alternative to crisps!
on 9 June 2013
This tastes really fresh and so delightfully moreish. The 30g pack is just the right size. Will never eat another kind/flavour of popcorn ever again. Some Tescos stores sell individual bags (next to the sandwich section) if you want to try it first.
on 27 April 2013
Just right.......a lovely snack and nothing artificial about it.Lovely to take to work.My friends all love it.Leave me some !!
on 22 April 2013
this popcorn is really tasty and low in fat and calories too! A guiltless snack. the worcester sauce flavour is good too.