on 3 December 2013
Bought this for an iPad 4. It's got a pocket in front which is usefull for charge-cables etc. and padded on most sided but for some strange reason there is no padding in the back of the sleeve (i.e. the opposite side of the pocket). It's also designed so that the zipper does not scratch the iPad. Also usable with an iPad Air but a little too big.
on 17 May 2014
from the listing, I presumed that the case would hold not only my iPad, but also my Bluetooth wireless keyboard.

It doesn't; so... the iPad is staying in it's Apple case and the keyboard is being put into this sleeve.
on 19 January 2015
Very good for the price. I picked this up for just a few pounds to give a bit of extra protection to my iPad Air 2. I already have a folio type case on the iPad but I wanted this as an extra layer when transporting the iPad in a rucksack. As this is designed for the slightly thicker iPad Air 1, it fits the Air 2 + folio nicely.
on 31 March 2015
The zip would constantly snag on the corners when opening and closing the sleeve, eventually tearing holes in the zip fabric. Lasted all of two days. Feels decent quality aside from the poor zip design.
on 21 June 2016
I'm quite a bit late in leaving this review, but I've had this for a couple of years, it has traveled around with me and kept my iPad safe and secure. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a safe secure iPad cover.
on 1 May 2014
Just received! I already have a leather sheath for my tablet, but was running out of space for my important every day papers, guarantees etc, so I bought this. It is the perfect size for a half A4 envelope containing house insurance etc. No doubt will buy more, oh, and quality is perfect too! Very happy to recommend. Thankyou Amazon!
on 15 April 2015
Slightly too tight for the iPad and can be a hassle trying to get the zips up. Zips are also prone to getting stuck in the case material. Spend a little bit more for something of a bit higher quality.
on 4 July 2014
I purchased this as an add on for my grandmother's iPad. I found it to be of great quality considering the price. I liked the product so much I logged straight back on to Amazon to buy another two, but was disappointed to find the price of the product had tripled.

The product offers enough padding to hopefully allow the iPad to withstand an impact, however it is not so bulky that it would take up to much room in a bag etc.

This product was well worth the money for the first purchase but not at the current selling price.
on 11 February 2013
Does just what it says, protects my iPad brilliantly, much better than the bendy iPad covers although I do also have a rubber case & lid mounted to my iPad as well. Very pleased with this & even though one side zip has failed this is no big deal as I just zip it up all round using the zip on other side. Want another one soon though! Thanks Amazon for a good product that keeps my iPad safe. :-)
on 26 January 2015
This is excellent as addional protection for your iPAD. I've used it with the iPAD 3 and now iPAD Air. The side zipped pocket holds essential peripheral bits and pieces too - like earphones, stylus, cables, etc.

See one answered question