on 28 May 2014
Selected as a birthday gift for a 3 year old. The adaptors ensured a perfect fit and it looks superb on the child. Excellent quality with all the safety approval certification/endorsement that you would want for such an important purchase.
on 13 February 2014
Was very pleased with this helmet, quality appears good and the helmet is so sweet that no child would object to putting it and that is what is important. Very pleased
on 21 December 2015
Bought these as a christmas presant for my two girls aged 3 and 5 years. This helmet is really cute and its proper solid definitely the best safety helmet I have bought so far ! Really happy, definitely recommend :)
on 12 February 2014
Arrived early which was good for me at the time I was able to wrap it up and hide it while the kids were in school. My daughter loves it. Fits great and works as it should.
on 18 February 2014
Supercute helmet that ensures kids want to wear it to stay safe...my grandaughter has had many cute remarks about her special helmet which she loves..
on 10 December 2013
Fits my 2.5 yr old perfectly. Looks solid, and very well made, and offers the protection she needs.

Good price too.
on 21 August 2014
My little girl aged 3 loves this and it fits well
Would recommend
on 19 December 2015
Really hope my granddaughter is going to be as impressed as I am
on 4 October 2014
Looks great and as picture. Extra padding for smaller heads
on 1 December 2014
Brilliant service and my neice will love the helmet