on 26 August 2015
We originally purchased one each of the Dinosaur and the Monster versions of these cycle helmets. The designs are both great and it was nice to have different helmets for the boys, but the Monster version doesn't have the rear adjustable dial and instead uses extra pieces of padding. This didn't give as a good a fit so we weren't confident it would protect him properly in a fall. We returned the Monster one (which was a shame as it was cute) and now have two perfectly fitting Dinosaur helmets. I wish this Monster helmet came with the same fitting as the Dinosaur one - they are produced by the same manufacturer so it's weird that this is different. If it had had the rear adjustment dial we would have happily kept this helmet.
on 21 April 2016
Very fun and functional - worth every penny - looks brilliant and encourages little ones to wear a helmet when on their scooter/bike!
Adjusts to pretty much any size very easily, is well padded, comfortable and very lightweight.
on 6 July 2016
My 3 1/2 year old son loves it! I was worried as a previous review stated the dinosaur version had a dial to adjust size and the monster helmet had different size padding to change size, but our monster helmet came with the dial adjuster. Really easy to fit, comfortable and looks like it will protect his head well. He's very happy to wear it and it came earlier than the estimated delivery. Really pleased with our purchase. Will buy another one when our 2 year old is ready for one.
review image
on 24 June 2013
Bought for my sons 4th birthday party to go with his new bike. Fitted his head perfectly. And he loved it!!! Looks super cool and easy to spot !
on 11 March 2013
I bought one of these for my nephew and he absolutely loves his monster look. His parents love it too because it's soldly built and protects their little angel.

Shame I can't get one in adult size too!
on 14 March 2013
Been looking around for children's helmets and just saw your range.
Love the monster! Looks fun and functional!
A perfect gift for my friends children!
on 23 February 2016
My little boy lives his helmet fits well looks fab have had lots of comments about it and he is very happy to wear it! Only downside is my daughter is jealous and wants one too!!!
on 11 September 2013
Very cheap product, it started to fall apart from day one. I don't think it can protect my son head.
on 5 March 2016
My son loves this helmet so much! Its really chunky so feel like it will be safe when he falls off his bike and it adjusts really easy to make sure it is secure
on 6 December 2015
I saw something similar ( but not as nice ) for more than twice the price in London. This is great and my son looks v. cute in it.