on 26 August 2015
We originally purchased one each of the Dinosaur and the Monster versions of these cycle helmets. The designs are both great and it was nice to have different helmets for the boys, but the Monster version doesn't have the rear adjustable dial and instead uses extra pieces of padding. This didn't give as a good a fit so we weren't confident it would protect him properly in a fall. We returned the Monster one (which was a shame as it was cute) and now have two perfectly fitting Dinosaur helmets. I wish this Monster helmet came with the same fitting as the Dinosaur one - they are produced by the same manufacturer so it's weird that this is different. If it had had the rear adjustment dial we would have happily kept this helmet.
on 24 June 2013
Bought for my sons 4th birthday party to go with his new bike. Fitted his head perfectly. And he loved it!!! Looks super cool and easy to spot !
on 6 December 2015
I saw something similar ( but not as nice ) for more than twice the price in London. This is great and my son looks v. cute in it.
on 24 November 2014
looks great but the horn came off the second time we used it and it isn't fastened very robustly. we will superglue it!
on 18 June 2015
My nephew absolutely loved it. Adjustable too so will last him a few years. :)
on 26 October 2015
Fantastic quality product,fast friendly service.
on 8 December 2014
Can't wait to see his face Christmas morning.
on 5 July 2015
Great fun, looks cool and good protection
on 11 March 2013
I bought one of these for my nephew and he absolutely loves his monster look. His parents love it too because it's soldly built and protects their little angel.

Shame I can't get one in adult size too!
on 14 March 2013
Been looking around for children's helmets and just saw your range.
Love the monster! Looks fun and functional!
A perfect gift for my friends children!
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse