Format: DVD|Change

on 3 October 2012
Hilarious comedy - watched the whole series and looking forward for series 2.
If we all learnt to laugh at each other, the world would be a much better place to live in...
on 27 September 2012
I watched the series from the beginning and thought it was really funny and the actors are fab, it is comedy after all and I don't think the intention is taking the mick out of religion. I loved the actors and the style of the way they played the roles.

Well Done Adil Ray! I'm a huge fan after seeing 'Citizen Khan'
on 26 February 2013
Citizen Khan is written in the same vein as other classic humour such as "Fawlty Towers" and "The High Life" in that it observes a particular section of British life. Poking fun at ourselves is a British trait, and one that deservedly embraces all sectors of our multi-ethnic community.

The "Birds and the Bees" scene where Mr Khan attempts unsuccessfully to teach his daughter the facts of life is particularly well observed and deserves to become a classic clip.

I very much look forward to a second series.
on 9 October 2012
I WATCHED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MANAGED TO SEE ALL SIX EPISODES ON VIRGIN CATCH UP TV.

ITS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL TO WATCH ADIL RAY IS SO FUNNY AS IS KRIS MARSHAL WITH HIS BIRMINGHAM ACCENT.

I THINK AND HOPE THERES MORE SERIES TO COME.

GOOD LADS KEEP IT UP.

JOHN LAMB.
on 24 February 2013
Having seen this series on the television, I was pleased to be able to get it on DVD and watch it again as there are so many laughs in it that you can miss the first time round. It is very cleverly written and extremely well cast. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and it is a series that can be watched and enjoyed over and over again.
on 9 February 2013
this is very funny, well written, there a to many people making a fuss about what you cant do and say, its not rasist, its funny,have a day off and check it out,
on 9 March 2013
Far better than everyday sitcoms, different, with great feelgood factor. Would reccomend it to friends. Look forward to future series.
on 12 November 2012
Having saw the adverts for this before it was aired on TV, i was thinking it sounded like a decent show to watch. Beats watching all the drivel of DIY/makeover shows and "fixed" singing contests that TV stations seem to think we want to watch (believe me, some of us don't). Watched the series, and it was a pretty good show.

In my opinion, it shows Khan (played by Adil Ray) portaying family life in Sparkhill, Birmingham. He's got the best lines, and plays the role really well. It also portrays a view of non-pakistan residents from a pakistan point of view.

Overall, it's a good series and if they make a 2nd series i'll be there watching.
on 10 February 2013
This is the best comedy that I have seen in a long time! It is a real laugh to see what He comes up with and what his crazy ideas create! I( cannot stop laughing when he comes on-He always has a comment for Dave,the "Ginger Muslim" as Citizen Khan prefers to calls him!
If you need a laugh,then get this DVD-it is what the Doctor would prescribe!
on 19 November 2012
This is a gift for my brother. After seen this on telly he really enjoyed it. I do have problems buying for my brother but this will be the best one so far. But when I did buy it and after a week it went down in price which is a shame cause this has happened to me a quite a few times when buying DVD's of Amazon. Buy you pay for what you get. Over all Happy.