on 25 September 2012
These are so easy to use and really good quality. Was great and seem to very firmly stuck to the clothes. Definitely would purchase these again.
on 27 July 2012
I have purchased stikins twice now, first for my eldest daughter and more recently for my youngest.

At first I wasn't sure whether or not they would work, and especially survive the number of washes they claim when stuck in to garments. Having stuck the name label into my daughters washcare label it has survived countless washes (still stuck now), and did save me a lot of time vs the fiddly iron on tags that most of my friends use.

Being able to use the stickers on pencil cases and lunchboxes is also great, and the dishwasher seems to be no match for these labels either.

Great product!
0Comment87 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 September 2012
Recommended product. Now I don't have to worry in case my daughter's stuff got mixed up with the other kids' at school. Easy to apply
on 19 October 2014
I have absolutely no idea how these have been given bad reviews, they are fab!! I can only imagine people haven't followed the instructions correctly (although they are perfectly clear so I don't know how)!

I ordered these a bit late for my eldest starting school because I really couldn't face ironing on labels to all his clothes and I would have ended up spending more buying both iron on labels and shoe labels etc. Highly impressed by the speedy arrival within a couple of days and I couldn't be happier with the product. I use them on all his uniform, shoes, wellies, pumps, coats and even his water bottle! Not one has needed resticking and we're now 6 weeks into the term.

I will keep recommending these to all the parents I know and will certainly order more for when my youngest starts nursery.
on 18 September 2013
Product looks good and is easy to use. Will stick to anything. Just a bit expensive especially when you add postage- which is just an envelope. Better than ironing labels on though.
on 23 February 2014
I bought these for my mother's clothes before she had two weeks respite care in a nursing home. They arrived astonishingly quickly. I followed the recommendation and attached them to washing labels in her clothes. They are all still firmly in place three months later; none have loosened in the wash.
The only drawback is that not all the washing labels are in a prominent position. If you want name tags to be inside the neck on every garment, you might need to sew a few in. But that wasn't a problem for me. In fact, I used some to mark slippers, glasses case, stand-aid, wheelchair etc, and those are still all in place too. It was all so quick and easy!
on 10 October 2012
I usually never write online reviews about products that I have bought, but felt this one was worth a mention. These labels are unbelievable!! Well worth purchasing if you're a busy mum or dad who doesn't have time to use iron on labels (which, by the way, are not that great). Stikins labels are great for water bottles and lunchboxes too. They do not budge in the washing machine nor does the lettering fade. I've ordered twice now and will continue to buy all of my labels from here in the future. Massive thumbs up from me.
on 2 June 2015
Can't fault this product or the supplier. There was a little mistake which was immediately rectified at no extra cost. Several weeks and washes later these name tags are still attached and legible what more could you want
on 2 June 2015
Brilliant service and so quick. stickers are great they went on everything for my little girls dancing and they are still stuck! would definitely buy again
on 2 October 2014
These arrived extremely quickly after I'd ordered them and labelled exactly as expected. They were very easy to apply (just stick on to clothing labels - no fiddly sewing or ironing) and seem to adhere well. I've only had them 4 weeks but so far they are standing up well to washing and are showing no signs of fading or pulling away from the garment. Some items have already been washed numerous times on relatively high temperatures and have been fine. It's possibly a little too early to judge their durability for a whole term/year but so far so good. I would definitely recommend.
Update after 9 months use: Some of the labels did wash out after about 4 months of use but I wash clothes daily so they have lasted well and many of the original labels are still intact, albeit a little worn. The odd label coming out isn't a problem as you get so many. Putting the name tags on the garment label rather than the fabric is better for extending wear. I would still recommend this product and will repurchase when I run out.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse