on 24 July 2013
This is an excellent lubricant, much better than the common run of the mill type. I have no reservations in recommending this product
on 10 July 2013
This product performs as described and enhances intimacy, conveying a silky, non-sticky, fluidity which eases lovemaking and intimacy for both partners.
on 13 January 2014
I find this gel very helpful especially if you are going through the menopause. I would definitely buy it again my husband and myself find it very helpful.
on 29 July 2013
Awesome product, does the job very well, found that it doesnt dry up quick like some other products i've used.
on 6 July 2013
Wonderful and so smooth both me and my partner really like Licx smooth not sticky and lasted a long time first rate .This is the best Lube we have tried and will continue to use for a long time .
on 10 July 2013
Ordered this a couple of days ago and it turned up really quick! Really happy with packaging and didnt realise how much 100ml really is, really nice smooth consistancy, defo recommend.
on 26 June 2013
This is a quality product, at a bargain price. You only need a tiny amount. Ultra slippy, nice subtle fragrance, non-staining. What's not to like?
on 7 July 2013
I would definetly recommend this lube best ive used yet and a 5 star service from Licx will be using you again and very highly recommended...thankyou Licx :)
on 16 June 2013
Does exactly what it says in the product information, don't bother getting anything else. You will end up getting this in the end.
on 2 August 2013
I tried it and can tell, that is much better than others what I used previously. Definitely will use this stuff only in future.

See one answered question