on 24 July 2013
This is an excellent lubricant, much better than the common run of the mill type. I have no reservations in recommending this product
on 10 July 2013
This product performs as described and enhances intimacy, conveying a silky, non-sticky, fluidity which eases lovemaking and intimacy for both partners.
on 18 May 2014
From having a great sex life to post menopausal discomfort to downright agony, this gel has cured the problem! Can wholeheartedly recommend this.......makes you 100% better and this should be on prescription or a freebie on the NHS!
It is that good, do not hesitate - buy it now!!
on 13 January 2014
I find this gel very helpful especially if you are going through the menopause. I would definitely buy it again my husband and myself find it very helpful.
on 29 July 2013
Awesome product, does the job very well, found that it doesnt dry up quick like some other products i've used.
on 26 June 2013
This is a quality product, at a bargain price. You only need a tiny amount. Ultra slippy, nice subtle fragrance, non-staining. What's not to like?
on 14 November 2013
I have tried various lubricants including supermarkets own brand, durex and KY jelly but found them all too sticky, although this is not a pump action lube, this was not a problem a little goes a long way, nice silky feel i read the reviews on this product before i made my decision and they were all very accurate in positive reviews. i was not left disappointed, i will be buying again my partner was also pleased with the silky feel of the lube.
on 27 June 2013
I previously tried one of the durex lubricants, which I found soon dries out when applied; it is not like this one, which is much more effective for its purpose. It is smooth and sensual as its name and I highly recommend this product.
on 22 June 2013
Its does what it says on the tin..very good product! Its just what I was looking for would highly recommend! 5 stars
on 13 April 2014
What can i say? Didnt try anal for a long time. It always make me sting. But now i feel so good.. probably because of the lube and it stay wet throughtout the sex. Hehe my bf and i love it. Hehe but this is my first time using lube. So ill consider it to be good and my bf says this is cheap. Only need a little and does the job

See one answered question