on 1 November 2012
I have had my GHD cherry blossom set for about three months now and i have to admit that as much as i'm not materialistic, i do adore this product.

I will start with the cons of the product. First of all, the product does not come with a heat protector cover like 99% of the new ghd series. I am aware that £10 goes to breast cancer. However, the product costs £129 and without the breast cancer donation the product is just under £120. In my opinion the price is way too high for just a straightener with no accessories. I paid £100 for a ghd scarlet deluxe set and this come with a hair dryer, heat protective cover, a thermal bag, sectioning clips and a gorgeous satin box. I do believe they are charging way too much for this product.

Pro: Absolutely the best series of ghd straighteners yet and the colours on this particular set are stunning. They are the same as all other ghd 5's but have a different theme and design which i adore.

I would recommend this product but i think you will need to decide if you could live with a different design to have all the extras like the scarlet set.
0Comment29 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2012
All I can say is that anyone who at least tryed ghd iron will never ever again try anything else!
This is AWSOME!
on 17 July 2013
i am not happy with this product as i have only had them about 6 months and they have broken already.
on 23 April 2013
Having been a GHD user for over 10 years I was extremely disappointed by this pair. The attention seems to be more on the look of this pair and not the quality. It does not get hot enough and keeps switching of.
on 22 February 2014
These are lovely GHDS after my last pair broke on me I researched other GHDS out there as I wanted to replace them with a pair from the GHD range as I cant fault this range they are brilliant, worth every penny as I know they are not the cheapest.

These are very nice and girly looking came with a nice case to keep them neat and tidy and well kept.
I like the fact they beep to tell you they have heated up which takes seconds anyways there ready to use very quickly, nice smooth plates that glide through the hair so there is no snagging or catching.
All I would suggest as with most hair straighteners is using a good hair protector because of the heat that these straighteners get too.
on 8 January 2013
brought as a christmas present and she loved it would recomend it to everybody makes it even more special as some of the money goes to such a worthwhile cause
on 21 January 2013
I have had GHD's for over 10 years and this is my third set. The travel case is very pretty and far better than my previous set's carry case and the pink detail is nice. However I do find that they pull at my individual hairs which my old sets did not. Also my hair does not stay as straight for so long as my old sets. I did not have to use straightening oil with my old sets but will have to purchase for this set. However I would never purchase a different make of straighters. GHD's are really the best.
on 13 January 2013
my grandaughter was over the moon with these i'm her no 1 nan now thank you. del was first class ,
on 21 November 2012
I have to admit I never thought I would ever end up purchasing a pair of GHD's - Ive always thought that they are probably not as good as everyone makes out but I managed to grab a pair of these during the Lightening deals for just under £75 and I was not disappointed.

As someone with very thick hair Ive never found my (cheap) straighteners very successful, but I had no problem with these. They take no time at all to warm up and they straightened my hair brilliantly.

In terms of the packaging I thought they looked great, in a really nice box and bag which would make a fab gift for someone.

Genuinely really happy with them.

Just goes to show that sometimes you do get what you pay for.
22 comments9 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2012
Very nice item and just as described. She loved them. Only gripe i have is i paid extra for next day delivery and they turn up 3 days later.... But never mind shes happy so im happy. She loves them and has said already thshiny the day after using them and doesnt have to straighten every day with them now. Overall good product and good looking. Reccommend.

See one answered question