on 30 June 2014
This product meets every quality specified by the seller. I just bought it and very happy with my order thus rates this product a deserved four star!. If a negative feedback wad recieved it must have arisen out of a mixup in our review of a similar product with defect bought from another seller . Definately not this Seller's product. I apologise and hope this corrected feedback is enough to amend any negative feedback meant for another product and Seller. I recommend this product to the World!. E.
on 4 April 2014
Looks great and feels amazing in the hand but the quality is terrible. Tool 2 weeks to come and the buttons fell of after 3 days and it gets scuffed easily at the sides. Not worth the 2 week wait. But you do get what you pay for. Pay the extra £8 cause it will last a lot longer!
on 6 February 2013
A great subtle addition to stylise your iPhone with regardless of wether it's black or white. Only slight negative comment is that it's quite a tight fit and having it on my phone makes it difficult to press the lock button
on 17 August 2014
Came in a 1week and half, came by airmail. Is really good, protect your phone & good for the price. I just got this prouduct yesterday so let's see how it's goes. But took quite long overall even good:)
on 23 October 2014
Terrible. Not only did it take forever to arrive once it was on my phone it ripped after a couple of days. Wouldn't buy if you're looking for protection or for it to last.
on 14 May 2014
Very nice case and it's makes your phone looks great and for the fact the it's protect From damaging what else do one need. It's a product I will recommend go for it!!!
on 30 April 2014
Took ages to arrive and once it was here and I soon as I put it on my iphone one of the metal button fell out which made it useless straight away.
on 13 July 2014
Really happy with bumper case nice looking takes slightly longer to come about a week but worth the money, would recommend it
on 5 January 2014
item is excellent. however, power cable does not fit. you have to take it off when you charge your phone which is annoying
on 29 July 2014
It took about a month to arrive form Hongkong. But it has a surprisingly good quality for this price.