on 21 July 2014
My bargain of the summer! Most I found like this were around £120 or more. My Dad had one by this company for over 15 years, they're very well made and last a long time. The build is very good, nice and sturdy. Highly recommend it. It does take a while to put together but with a bit of common-sense you do get there eventually. I'm very pleased with mine.
on 20 October 2012
I was not expecting to spend so much time building my own bbq. i am rather handy at diy and flat packs and found the instructions vague and unclear also picture only instructions do not give enough info when you are fitting gas pipes that may harm if not fitted correctly.as i was building this it became apparent that this bbq could be very dangerous indeed as the pipes do not fit snugly into the burner hoses and leave gaps,these gaps will cause leaks and may ignite and cause harm..............
On finishing constructing I found myself short of bolts and nuts and searched my toolbox for alternatives ,the hinge lid does not close properly, the metal parts of bbq were bent in storage or transit as they are so flimsy............
I honestly am not looking forward to lighting my bbq for the first time due to its flimsy,poor quality and unsafe fittings... I should have gone to B&Q and bought a pre assembled safe one for a few extra quid.......................

do not buy this awfully designed piece of trash as it may cause harm and am sure any professional gas engineer or fire fighter will agree................................... choose alternatives please..
0Comment41 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2013
Arrived fairly quickly, very cheap metal & parts, don't think it will last long, but bought at a fraction of the cost of better models, if you want a cheap gas BBQ then this will do the job, if you want one to last a few years buy a better model.
on 3 July 2013
worst bbq I have purchased heat does not spread through out unit so can only use the rear section would not recommend this bbq to friends
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2015
Possibly the cheapest, nastiest made thing I've ever purchased. I'm sure it will do the job but ignighter on hob doesn't work, holes to put together don't line up, securing kit for temp gauge doesn't tighten up leaving gauge loose and as for the handle on the right hand side the holes to secure havnt even been drilled. Came from Germany so I expected a great build. Very disappointed!!
on 21 January 2014
It looks smart and it`s quite reasonable for a BBQ with a side burner. Maybe when you factor in the Gas Fittings, it won`t be such a bargain
on 26 April 2015
item had 3 screws missing and the handle that should be fixed to the side of the shelf had no holes to screw them into ???
took 3 hrs to put together as insrtuctions are shocking to follow
on 26 May 2014
Not what I expected. Much smaller than I thought. It is reasonable value for money but some of the parts were of a very rough finish.
on 23 July 2014
One might say flimsy, BUT it is ideally lightweight. A little difficulty with auto light but I have matches. For the price it is great. The side burner is very efficient. The instructions (BBQ has to be assembled) are exceptionally good.Thanks.
on 27 August 2015
I was unsure of the original fitting of the gas pipes. They seemed a little slack, ie not exactly gas tight. I also did not realise that you have to purchase a separate regulator. There are similar 3 burner BBQ's on sale in the UK similar price complete with regulators. Gas bottles must also be taken into consideration. Not a poor product, well engineered but do your research.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse