on 8 January 2013
this cameFREE with a newspaper that is why the review is only 3 stars because i can not fault the figure itself but people who are making abit of profit on it.

You get Thor minifigure with a hammer. The figure is good as you get two faces too choose how you want him. You also get the cube which is a clear brick, and some rocky area which you bash down to get to the cube.
on 5 May 2013
It is a small but satisfying piece of lego very enjoyable and fairly quick coming through the post. I enjoyed putting it together.
on 27 September 2013
Probably a bit overpriced as with most Lego but kids seem to love it so make them happy and buy it if they really want it.
on 8 December 2013
Very good enjoyed it very much easy to build and enjoyable to play with whether you are 6 or 36 I would recommend this
on 2 October 2015
I did debate for a while whether to get this, as it is expensive for a free Lego figure. But I really wanted Thor and this seems to be the going price for him, unfortunately I didn't manage to get him free with the newspaper. He is a cool figure to own, I am a fan of the avengers, so wanted to collect all of the characters, Thor and iron man being my favourites.
Yes this is an expensive figure but there is a fair amount of detail gone into it. You get his cloak and hammer, and some other bits of Lego, which make the cosmic cube.
He has two faces, serious and battle face. I am very happy with my purchase, much to the amusement if family, seeing as I am in my thirties!
on 9 September 2013
You get the almigthy Thor with some rocks and a cube, I do not know why this should be the cosmic cube, it looks more like some kind of mining scene.
on 28 February 2015
I admit to not reading the details carefully enough this time but £12 for one figure and about 8 bricks is very poor value.
on 15 October 2014
It was ok - bit cheap looking and not up to Lego's normal standard, but as a joke present it did the job
on 4 September 2015
Nice little set - mainly bought for the Thor figure to complete my collection.
on 13 November 2015
As with all lego it costs a small fortune! It's a pretty basic pack.