on 8 August 2015
Great board! I used to skate when i was younger, and was looking for a cheap(ish) board to get my balance and grounde tricks down before buying a dearer board. But i think this will last for ages. Strong deck, fast moving wheels, nice decal and decent grip. Perfect board for beginners, intermediate or even a semi-pro looking to mess around with! Great purchase! 👍🏻
on 11 April 2014
This is only my second board, and having said that, I feel like a pro just riding the thing. It makes comfortable turns, but I think that that was just mine because my sister ordered one and her's was pretty stiff. But you know, you can easily fix that, anyway its fast, great downhill, the design looks professional, when it arrived I fell in love with it. One issue though, is when it gets fast it tends to wobble a bit, maybe I just make it too steep, I don't know but I guess they aren't amazing trucks.
on 17 March 2013
Has proved to be both stylish and practical. Giving lots of pleasure to our Grandson. Now the others want one.
on 16 April 2016
OK so Im nearly 40 and i haven't been on a skate board for over 20 years but its always been on my 'need to get back into' list. I know this is a cheap board and I don't normally buy cheap but I thought if I get on with this one I'll buy something better. That aside I really like this board! When you get it the bearings will need oiling and the bushes are very loose so tighten them up before use, when sorted it is fast and a good size for an adult. After a few uses I have found the bushes are way too soft for me and will need changing to something firmer - this obviously depends on your weight - I am 80ish kgs and the board is said to have a max 100kg limit. The board itself is fine - make sure you identify the front from the back - the back curve is slightly higher than the front. You can buy a set of truck bolts that come with 2 different colour bolts heads so you can easily see front from back when on it - or just mark the grip tape. Overall a good basic beginner board which understandably for the price has very cheap parts fitted. if you are going to get serious you will very quickly need to change the trucks, wheels, bearings and bushes so with the added cost you may as well have bought a better board setup. If you just want to dip your toe in the water so-to-speak then this is fine and will save you wasting money on something you discover you don't like.
on 10 October 2014
AMAZING!!! this is my 2nd board and i love it the wheels are good might need loosening and all but its all amazing. COOL DECK AS WELL!
on 29 August 2014
Very nice although as soon as I stepped in it it moved and I ripped the crack of my arse. Dangerous
on 14 October 2014
Very quick delivery great product looks good
on 4 January 2015
Skateboard seems to have gone down well with my 10 year old grandson who is new to the sport.
on 2 October 2015
Good value, good delivery.