on 17 March 2013
Has proved to be both stylish and practical. Giving lots of pleasure to our Grandson. Now the others want one.
on 11 April 2014
This is only my second board, and having said that, I feel like a pro just riding the thing. It makes comfortable turns, but I think that that was just mine because my sister ordered one and her's was pretty stiff. But you know, you can easily fix that, anyway its fast, great downhill, the design looks professional, when it arrived I fell in love with it. One issue though, is when it gets fast it tends to wobble a bit, maybe I just make it too steep, I don't know but I guess they aren't amazing trucks.
on 8 August 2015
Great board! I used to skate when i was younger, and was looking for a cheap(ish) board to get my balance and grounde tricks down before buying a dearer board. But i think this will last for ages. Strong deck, fast moving wheels, nice decal and decent grip. Perfect board for beginners, intermediate or even a semi-pro looking to mess around with! Great purchase! 👍🏻
on 10 October 2014
AMAZING!!! this is my 2nd board and i love it the wheels are good might need loosening and all but its all amazing. COOL DECK AS WELL!
on 14 October 2014
Very quick delivery great product looks good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2014
Very nice although as soon as I stepped in it it moved and I ripped the crack of my arse. Dangerous
0Comment5 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2015
Skateboard seems to have gone down well with my 10 year old grandson who is new to the sport.
on 2 October 2015
Good value, good delivery.