on 4 April 2016
very very good jeans right up ther with the best, quick delivery and very well priced. i have a lot of replay stuff and nudie jeans stuff and these replay jeans have been a quality buy, the best of gear. thanks again
on 18 January 2014
I needed another decent pair of jeans so went for these based on the bargain price. Arrived very quickly (2 days) and they are spot on. Superb quality and very good look and material. They are not skinny fit or too tight either. Recommended.
on 26 November 2015
This jeans seems to be defective. The button is not in the correct place so you don't feel as comfortable as you should since the upper part pulls to on side.
I don't think is the model since I have another pair of Replay jeans.
They were cheaper than normal but I expected a good pair of jeans
on 9 January 2015
I tried to buy Replay jeans in House of Fraser, but the leg size was too short. I was very happy to find them available for 50% less online with the leg length I needed. Ps - great jeans!
on 18 May 2016
All I have to say is yet another pair of jeans by Replay which fit perfectly look great and brilliantly made! Would definitely recommend for anyone who is looking for the perfect jeans!!!
on 22 January 2016
Nice dark colour jeans that look clean and respectable. They were a Little too long in the leg for me and longer than compared with other Reply jeans I have bought.
on 2 December 2015
Great fit, more regular than slim but still a cracking pair of jeans! Belt loops are on the big size so a standard belt looks odd. Go for a wider belt.
on 21 March 2013
Replay have been doing quality jeans for years. Nothings changed great colour and jeans look sharp as a knife. At forty quid it was a bargain.
on 21 May 2016
This is my 2nd pair of dark wash Waitom. They're a good fit and fade well. Lovely pair of jeans. Look very smart but casual at same time.
on 17 November 2015
Thank you great price and delivery - would recommend to everyone - this is the place to get your Christmas presents hassle free

See one answered question