on 18 July 2013
I have very dry hands, that cracked and bled every spring and autumn. Not any more!! Since using this cream they are so much better- I can even do the washing up without wearing gloves. Although marketed for men, girlsneed to know about this product too. Try it and spread the word.
on 24 May 2014
It is a good cream so far. Only been using it for 2 days, and my hands have already lost the dry look. The order however took its time, as many amazon orders are delivered within 2 days, but overall good product.
on 15 June 2014
Been using it for over a month and dryness and even ageing wrinkles significantly improved. Smells okay as well. Recommend.
on 26 October 2014
Really great hand cream, not the cheapest but definitely the best I have used.
on 19 March 2015
husband loves this- now we have a puppy, his hands were getting chapped in the winter on those walk and whilst playing with the little dude. Better than another brand he tried. Non greasy too
on 20 September 2015
Great stuff! I have very dry hands and have tried other hand creams from Clinique, L'Occitane, O'Keefe's, Burt's Bees etc. but this is the only one that's worked effectively.
on 17 October 2014
Great stuff for my rough man hands!
on 15 April 2015
Bought for hubby, he thinks it's so good that I bought him a second tube to keep at work :)
on 22 June 2015
Good handcream and manly enough that my husband doesn't mind using it.
on 19 December 2015
My dad loves this manly product!