Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 September 2012
I first saw Charlotte and Jonathan on tv when they were auditioning for BGT.I don't normally watch BGT or the X Factor,I remember watching Susan Boyle and some of the idiots faces in the audience plus that of Simon Cowell when she walked on stage,until that is, she started singing.
It was the same scenario with Charlotte and Jonathan, I really felt for them,particularly Jonathan.
But when they started to sing,oh didn't that change the audience's opinion!.
I have been waiting and hoping that they would make a cd, they have done exactly that and my copy arrived this morning.

Jonathan's voice is totally amazing,and Charlotte's is absolutely beautiful, they compliment each other so well.

I love each and every one of the ten songs on the cd and was moved to tears by practically all of them.

I hope they have great success with this,their first cd and I also hope there will be many more to follow.

I also hope that many of the audience in the studio that day that were pulling stupid faces are hanging their heads in shame.!!.

I wish Jonathan and Charlotte all the luck in the world.
66 comments| 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2012
I was so looking forward to getting this album, and was not disapointed!! Was not sure about the song choices until a heard them, hairs stood up on the back of my neck listening to Who wants to live forever,my favorite Queen song! Not one bad song on here.The only song missing was Time to say goodbye, maby a future track on the next album! Buy this you will never regret it!Well done J & C !!
22 comments| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2012
What a brilliant record with both voices complimenting each other fully. Great classical songs mixed with superb versions of some famous pop/rock songs e.g. Rule the world/Who wants to live forever. They certainly do have talent. Long may it continue.
22 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2012
they work so beautifully together and the song choices were great. well worth buying. i loved it. goose bump time !!! amazing voices and so complimentary.
on 24 September 2012
Jonathan and Charlotte's debut CD is a revelation. Absolutely beautiful to listen to. Loved them on Red or Black this weekend. Jonathan's voice is extraordinary and Charlotte's is mesmerising. If I could give 10 stars I would
on 24 September 2012
Take ten beautiful songs, make them more beautiful by singing in Italian, make them more beautiful still by singing with the most beautiful voices, add an orchestra and perfect production. What you end up with is the most sublime debut album by Jonathan and Charlotte, more perfectly matched than strawberries and cream.
on 24 September 2012
Just beautiful. Not a single track on this album that didn't move me. Their voices compliment each other perfectly.
If this music doesn't make you cry there is something wrong with you. Just beautiful.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 September 2012
A totally stunning first Album. Rarely if ever do I give all tracks a five star rating in my iTunes list, but had no hesitation in doing so with this album. Surely no one can fail to be moved by the performance of both artists who sing so beautifully together.
on 25 September 2012
Bravissimo! Magnifico! A stellar premier album showcasing Jonathan's rich, strong voice and Charlotte's voice of crystal purity and beauty! It's impossible to choose a favourite, each track is more amazing than the one before! Bravo!!
on 24 September 2012
Very rare that l review products purchased, but, considering their age and experience this first cd is a MUST HAVE for any music lovers collection. Beautifully produced , superb song choice, faultless. Two singers that are on the pathway to international acclaim , one cannot fail but to admire and love them both.