on 21 January 2013
Nice little set, expensive for what it is but that's the S Families range for you - hard to beat the Amazon price and delivered quickly. Great accessory for the treehouse.
on 24 July 2013
THIS IS A LOVELY ADDITION TO MY LITTLE GIRLS COLLECTION AND WILL GO WELL IN A BEDROOM OF ONE OF THE HOUSES. VERY SMALL BITS BUT WELL DETAILED. GLAD I GOT IT AT A GOOD REDUCED PRICE.
on 9 February 2013
All in all this was an OK set. The bumbo type chairs, toy box and telescope are pretty substantial and playable. However the bits and bobs included are a pain.. I feel like just binning them to be honest. It all looks great when I tidy it all (for my 5, nearly 6 year old) but just gets all over the floor. Nearly hoovered them up as so tiny - next time I probbaly will! Still not bad for the price.
on 18 January 2014
Great little item daughter loved it would recommend to anyone for there collection. She carnt wait to get the rest of them.
on 20 March 2014
have just started collecting the sylvanian families for my granddaughtes to play with - very pleased with the product, lots of imagination.
on 1 January 2014
Bought for small girl (8) as part of Christmas wishes.
I love paying for the tiny, tiny plastic bits, then sticking the stickers on them badly, and digging them out of my instep for the next year.
She however loves them, and the price wasn't as excruciating as elsewhere.
on 6 February 2014
Bought this with the tree house for Christmas for two 5 year olds and an 8 year old. They really enjoy playing with them and all the small details such as the tiny juice cartons and sweets. A great range, well made and great for their imaginative play!
on 1 December 2013
Packed as expected, arrived on time, and my daughter was extremely happy with this toy for her birthday. She has the tree house, and it fits in very well.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I bought this for a dolls house I am building. I would highly recommend for the price and the quality. I would highly recommend, the product is great.
on 27 September 2013
So fun to set up and play also it is easy to set up again if you knock your pieces down!