Price:£33.47+ Free shipping

on 8 November 2013
Got this canoe set to go with the camper an my daughter received last Christmas. I feel it is fairly good value for money given the generally high cost of this range. No complaints!
on 12 November 2013
Bought this for my niece for Christmas as for mum has got her the log cabin and thought this would go prefect with it. Only problem I have is that the box is damaged. It's not the first time this has happened.
on 20 January 2013
Part of an extensive range of toys. This item is well made and accurate in detail. My 7 year old granddaughter was very pleased to receive this item as part of the range she already has.
on 16 December 2012
My 8 year old daughter still loves to play with Sylvanian families and this was bought to go with the Camper van for her Christmas presents, which i know she is going to love.
on 29 January 2013
my grand daughter loved it t h a n k y o u t h a t s a l l
on 2 May 2013
My grandson spend hours with his new 'boat' and has many adventures with the family as they row around the waterways of Britain
on 9 January 2013
This is extremely good value for such a well made toy - the little intricate details are great. My niece was delighted with it!
on 10 July 2013
Great little item for any of the Sylvanian Characters. The Sylvanians toys have now been popular gifts through two generations
on 21 July 2013
Fantastic!! Green with 'wood' trim Just like our real Canadian canoe ;0)) this one's going on our wedding cake in October !!
on 19 January 2013
Grand daughter loves this set of characters. Plays with it all the time. She is now 8 and has enjoyed it for 2 years.