on 10 February 2014
I consider monoblocks are useless as you can't use them to join elements. So essentially you are buying about 100 pieces and not 160. I will attach the picture to illustrate.
review image
0Comment31 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2013
Bought these and like them but I must alert other potential buyers for one detail that I really did not like about this toy: blocks are very bad distributed (color and shape). see the picture I've shared so you can see what I'm trying to tell you. I received one bag with 163 pieces:
102 red ; 35 yellow ; 6 green ; 5 light blue ; 15 dark blue
and more frustrating is that 99 pieces of 163 are mono blocks!!!! and 37 pieces are "double blocks"!!! that means 136 pieces! now try to build something interesting whit only this 2 types of pieces that represent near 83% of total. so frustrating.
review image
0Comment23 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2013
My 2 year old loves them. I got the big bag to replace some that he had lost.
Since 18months he's loved them.
I also recommend getting the small bag so you can take them with you to people's houses ect.
on 2 March 2015
Great blocks, good size for little hands, bright colours, easy to click them together and pull apart again. My Grandson loves them!
They come in a great zip up bag, are well packed and delivered promptly
on 6 September 2013
Loved these blocks.I have small grandchildren of different ages and they all love them.Plenty to share.The colours are so attractive to small children.Love the storage bag!
on 14 January 2016
Bought for my 16 month son. All the blocks are too large to fit into a 16 months mouth which was my primary criteria for this purchase. Other reviews mentioned that the bag contained alot of single blocks, i can confirm this, however for a 16 month old this is not an issue.

Bag contains a wide variety of colourful peices. The peices are easy to fit together, and a wide range of constructions can be built.
on 15 October 2013
Bought these for my 15 month old grandson and for twenty quid this big bag is worth the money. At the moment he only puts a couple of blocks together but there's plenty of Bloks here for when he wants to build bigger lol. All in all a good purchase.
on 7 October 2014
Brilliantly massive bag of building block. Much more suitable for little hands than lego (at this age).

Arrived very quickly, well packaged and the bag is durable enough to be able to keep the blocks in for a good 6 months +.
on 13 November 2013
Grandson turned one. Parents said get MegaBloks. Got best deal for the right price. Unfortunately said offspring has yet to master the art of intelligent conversation and cannot give me a detailed analysis of this product.
on 5 February 2015
these are fantastic bricks, my little grandson of three years played with them for the first time yesterday and had great fun.Nice and chunky for his little fingers to hold on to. Even nanny and pops had plenty of fun.

See one answered question