on 20 December 2014
Love this watch, it is the 2nd Kahuna watch I have purchased, love their ethnic styles. The colour is beige as stated, but the picture makes it look white.
on 26 May 2013
Love it. ,looks relly nice and comfortable to wear. Not sure wouldn't to get it wet though.
My granddaughter now thinks she has a 'cool' granny
on 6 June 2015
This is a lovely watch. The strap is genuine leather and the whole thing feels to be of a very high quality. The strap is rather long for me (my wrist is about 15cm) so that it can be seen poking out round the other side of wrist when I wear it, but this isn't a major problem - just something to bear in mind if you have small wrists. I have been wearing it every day for two months and am yet to have any problems with breakages - it seems very sturdy - and is by far the most comfortable watch I have ever worn.
on 10 January 2015
VERY DISAPPOINTED. An otherwise charming watch but let down by it's cheap watch-face 'glass'. Having never broken a watch-face, I noticed the 'glass' had shattered, though I hadn't knocked my wrist. So we paid £10 to have it repaired and one week later, the surface was scratched again. Again, I've had no collision and am careful so I must assume it's made of a shoddy material. Now bought a cheap watch which will probably last forever. Very disappointing as it was not cheap to buy.
on 13 June 2015
Love it's appearance, stylish and summery. Seems to keep good time.