Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 30 January 2013
I was very pleased with this product as it has numbers as well as upper and lower case letters. It is presented very nicely in a wooden box and feels lovely to use. The letters are a good size and print very well.
on 2 December 2014
I am only giving it none star to be allowed to even write. I have just received this stamp set and it isn't as pictured in the photo at all. It's Times New Roman and not as show in the photo. V false advertising and will be complaining.
on 23 August 2012
received the boxed stamp set in very good time, it came crapped in bubble wrap and the box was shrink-wrapped. when i opened the box i was a little surprised to find the stamps upside down (with the stamper side facing outwards, as opposed to how the picture shows them) so if you're buying this as a gift i'd recommend opening it up and setting the stamps the other way up as they look brilliant displayed like that! the stamps themselves come out lovely, but be warned - they are for gentle use - the stamp is attached to the wooden block with a little adhesive but would probably come off quite easily if used incorrectly. better for adult use.
on 8 January 2014
didnt think much to this product as the letters was not in the middle of the stamps so you had to guess where to put the stamp I gave up in the end.
on 8 April 2016
This product is really good but you'll ask why I have only given a two star.well that's because I have contacted the seller twice because one of the lower case letters are smaller then the other lower case letters,so if I'm using that letter its a lot smaller then the other letters which makes the word look odd.now if the sellers had responded to my messages and offered to send me the right size Ietter out I would of given them 5 stars
review image
on 10 December 2013
They make very small letters but they are cute and can make a big statement on a piece of art work
on 5 July 2015
I love this product. I purchased it for card making and it looks so effective. I have even taken to stamping labels that hang around my kilner jars in the kitchen which look great too. Really lovely product well presented in a wooden box.
on 12 February 2013
Very good Alphabet Stamp Kit. Very useful. You can be very creative using this. We loved using it. Comes in a lovely box too.
on 15 December 2013
this productg is amazing, iv had loads of fun using this new toy to stamp all my christmas label. well presented. and my four year old loves it. well worth the money.
on 23 April 2014
Bought this for crafting, has many uses.
Would make a great gift for a fellow crafter or for an older child.
Comes in a sweet little box too!