on 20 October 2012
Given as a present, lovely idea and very excited 4 and 2 year old boys. Impossible to pick the cards up and frustrated kids. Don't waste your money, but elifun or gator golf instead
on 14 October 2012
Bought this thinking my 4 & 2 year old would have fun with it after asking for it from the tv advert! Well, we got it & laid the cards on the floor, you then hold the elephant trunk with its handle & it has a sucker on the bottom which is suppose to stick onto the cards as you drop it down to the floor & pick them up - only with pressure from your hand will it stick to them, not just dropping the trunk down onto the cards!! Basically, a rubber sucker that would stick onto glass if pressed, will not stick to cardboard unless its pressed, which defeats the object of dropping the trunk down on its own!! Rubbish, even my 4 year old asked if we could have a proper game instead, as it was a bit rubbish - returned straight away for a refund.
on 28 January 2013
Absolutely awful game, doesn't work well at all and almost impossible to pick up the cards, avoid at all costs unless you want disappointed kids!
on 9 April 2013
Dont buy this !!! My son only used once since his birthday in Feb and both the handles have snapped!!! Didnt even work before this properly - never picked up the circular discs - Just a total waste of money and dangerous..
on 23 January 2016
Hmmmmmmmm - the concept is a good one - springy columns with suckers on the end that you then bounce onto the floor to collect discs and spring them back up again ..... I love all the Elefun products normally but this one fell a little short as they were tricky to use for my 4 and 5 year old boys and the disks didn't stick well on the suckers at the end of the springs so overall it was okay but not GREAT. You can always tell a good game as it doesn't get put away in the cupboard for a while in our house and I'm sorry to say that this box found its way onto the shelf quite quickly. That said, it's a quality game, all Elefun products are, and it was a good price so hence the three stars - so overall okay, not rubbish but not great either. I'd much rather recommend the original Elefun which we all LOVE.
on 28 February 2014
Rubbish the sucker do not stick to the cards, my son got so frutrated with it it made him cry on christmas day has not touched it since. If Christmas was not so manic I would have definately sent this back.
on 4 January 2013
This was a good little game, sucker is a bit small for picking up the circles, they are quite heavy card, but it does make the kids try harder. As the spring has to go up and down several times before they catch anything the suckers get a very good amount of licking. Not so good for spreading the germs so we have a saucer of water handy.which we try to get them to use. A good buy overall it keeps coming back out for another go.
on 3 January 2013
Snackin Safari

Cannot say how disappointed we were with this game. Nothing like the advert at all. Well made but totally impossible to pick up the cards! Even if an adult uses a lot of force really close to the cards and wets the suction cap, they are still almost impossible to pick up. Came out of the box once over xmas and not been taken out again since! Do not waste your money on this item!
on 1 January 2013
Bought this as a Christmas present for my son. He could not pick the objects up unless he held it actually onto them. I could just about manage it if I put a bit of power behind it. One of the elephants broke within hours and not through rough play. The only saving grace was that it only cost £7, so was not such a loss and as he had other presents it soon got forgotten. Its fair to say I will not be replacing it.
on 26 December 2012
This was the worst present Santa bought! I have a 3 year old and a 5 year old and between the three of us (although it is a game for only 2 people) we couldn't pick up one disc. When you look at it closer its no wonder, shiny card material meets a small plastic suction cup - i think its nearby impossible unless you want to lick the cup each time. Waste of money...