on 11 April 2013
I didn't see any reviews about this machine and I've decided to write one.
First off all I was very sceptical. I wasn't sure if this will do the job for me.
York is a very good company. But still I couldn't find any reviews on this cross trainer.
After a lot of thinking and reading reviews(positive) on other York products I decided to buy it.
--Cross trainer came in 3 days(fast). It took me 2 hours to put everything together but I'm not
used to 'building' things up, so a more experienced person will do it faster. All the instructions were very clear.
The machine weights about 49KG so make sure there is someone there to help you out.
I've been using it for 3 days now and I must say I'm very happy with it!
It's a professional machine like the ones you find in the gym and it's not that big.
It looks and feels ''strong'' high quality machine.
If you are looking for a good quality professional cross trainer for home use(or even your gym) then this is for you!
I totally love it. I recommend it to everyone!--

UPDATED:
** STAY AWAY FROM YORK FITNESS THEY ARE A TOTAL JOKE!! MINE BROKE DOWN IN A MONTHS TIME AND I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 1 MONTH NOW FOR THEM TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT FOR ME AND THEY SAY NOT IN STOCK HAVE TO WAIT-CHANGE DELIVERY TIMES. BASICALLY LIE TO ME**
The product isn't as good as I first thought (Broke down in 1 month!) and the customer service of YORK FITNESS IS TERRIBLE!! BE AWARE!! I hope this helps others!

The seller here in Amazon that sells these is FANTASTIC they tried to help me from day 1! I totally recommend this seller but stay away from York Fitness equipment because if it breaks you are going to have a big problem with York Fitness terrible service.
on 7 November 2013
Disappointed with the build quality compared to previous cross trainers and made an absolute racket from day one (constantly squeaking!) Returned it within the month and Amazon were very helpful with that so I suppose that's something at least.
Would not recommend.
on 4 February 2015
Mine broke after two weeks of using. Not just some plastic / electronic part - big, steel bolt just broke like wooden pencil...
Just contacted manufacturer ... and they send me replacement part right away (within 2 hours after sending my message).
Got it after 3 working days - and I am ready to go again :)
2 weeks later same part broken from other side... this time it took 5 days...
2 weeks later broken again...

Three annoying things about this equipment:
- bottle holder is too low a it is only bottle holder - no place to keep remote/book/whatever - I had to attach kitchen box to get some space (see picture)
- I think it has been design to use with high heels only - when you put your feet on the platforms - your ankles just hit the inner casing - so you can either stand very wide or hurt all the time... I truly consider sawing the casing off
- it is very laud and not stable - yes, you can get used to it but TV must be very laud if you want to train and watch; to get more stable solution it should probably be heavier - with wider stand... with what it has now... well - it will probably not fall down... but the feeling is unique.
on 12 June 2013
It took me 3 hours to put together, then when I switched the machine on for the first time it started to smoke from the computer unit and was almost ready to catch fire! Extremely dangerous and poorly built! Do not entertain this machine
on 17 August 2014
After 3 months the bolt holding the left pedal axle on has worn away. A very painful fall from grace! The electrics gave out after 4 weeks. Oh well. I've contacted Amazon today (17/8/14). I'll keep everybody posted.
on 24 November 2013
Great piece of cardio equipment. Really strong. Excellent value for the price, it is much better than a treadmill. Must buy.
on 14 May 2013
Didn't really know what to expect, but trusted the reviews that said it is as good as a piece of pro equipment at the gym. They were not wrong. This piece of kit is absolutely fantastic it does what it says it will do. Highly recommended by my family.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2013
This appears to be a quality trainer. It was easy to put together and offers a good range of programmes. It comes into its own when the weather is bad in the winter and you still need to get in your daily exercise. Make sure it is on a level flooring and all components securely fixed together otherwise it can develop a "clonk". The source of this was readily identified and put right.
on 28 August 2014
Took 2 hours to put together but instructions and parts labeled brilliantly. I'm a personal trainer and for the money this is an an excellent does the job sturdy very quiet piece of equipment. Once used a few times I would recommend adjusting tightening screws for adjustment. So far so good :)
on 30 June 2015
ordered a replacement locking collar part cost £2.50 postage £7.50 they must be kidding what an absolute rip off wont use again.