Price:£68.66+ Free shipping

on 3 April 2014
Delivered ahead of time and reasonably easy to construct. After a couple of days outside, it became noticeable that there were a number of small cracks in the wood. One crack in particular, on one of the arm surfaces, began to splinter. Rather than the hassle of sending it back, I used sandpaper, then applied wood filler and a couple of coats of teak oil.
Seems ok now, but probably means that it will need a lot of future maintenance.
Having said all that, it seems comfortable and looks quite attractive.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2014
At first I loved this item,it looked great,was easy to build..2 years on its ready for the bin...the wood has rotted ( despite weather treatment )..the left seat collapsed in and the wood has turned to a pulp like state,obviously we had some very wet weather this year but i have other chair/tables in wood that have lasted for many more years...clearly the wood this item is made of is pretty poor quality.
33 comments49 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2014
This is great quality for the price, much more solid than I expected it to be. I managed to assemble it on my own but it would be easier with another person to hold things in position as it is quite heavy. I applied some Danish oil before putting it together, as recommended by another reviewer, and will apply it again at the end of the summer. I hope this and the use of a cover will keep it looking good. It was despatched the day I ordered it and delivered the next day. The seller was brilliant in keeping me informed regarding delivery, I could track delivery on the day and it arrived on time. So nice not to be stressed out waiting for a delivery.
on 10 May 2014
This product will be good for people who have mobility problems ie raising and lowering onto seats. It is firm and comfortable.
on 18 April 2015
Wish I never bothered, wood snapped in two on parts, asked for full item to be replaced, and was advised they would send me a part rather than replacement, still awaiting this part, and box taking up room in the house while I wait. Will add to review once item is fully assembled and all complete, but really think they need to check stock before sending, as looking at reviews lots at these are broken sets. Which makes me think these sound like broken seconds, but selling at full price!
review image review image
on 7 February 2013
I purchased this seat for a very good price - similar seats elsewhere are much more expensive. On the whole I am happy with it although the wood has split slightly on the table. It has been packed away for winter because I don't think it can withstand extremes of temperature. But the seats are nice and large and I think it's good value so it's worth a punt.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 October 2013
Very easy too assemble. Nice solid structure, The wood seems too be treated well so hopefully this will last many years
22 comments7 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2014
I am very impressed with this seat, it is very comfortable and relaxing to use. excellent piece of furniture. I would recommend to everyone
on 4 July 2012
Love my garden chairs, when the weather is good in scotland i have got them out, top quality chairs. pay more, get better qaulity of wood and looks better as well... you only get what you pay for.... easy to put together, no problems.....
0Comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2014
I am very pleased with this one & a previous purchase didn't work out as planned. It was ordered on Wednesday & on Saturday it was delivered. Nothing was too much trouble. Kingfisher sent an email ahead of delivery too. Packaged well & is well made for the money. To keep the wood looking it's best we will use teak oil come the end of the season.

Lovely & 'upright' with an added cushion (which can be purchased on Amazon - go for a waterproof one) it makes for a comfy seat.