on 1 December 2012
These are great. They're a decent thickness, are easy to open and tie up, and most importantly, the box dispenses them one by one, like tissues, so there's no fumbling around. Some people think they're a bit small, but they can easily fit a full, heavy size 5 nappy and some wipes. Even my husband, who thought they were extravagant at first has been converted!
on 9 November 2014
I love these nappy bags - they are so easy to grab out of the box and to open up for the nappy and the box size is perfect for a changing bag. I use them in conjunction with Beaming Baby or Bio Baby biodegradable nappies and would not use anything else. Even though they're fragrance-free they contain smells well! Buying in bulk is great value for money.
on 4 December 2012
Very happy with this item. When you pull one bag out the next one pops out making changing very easy one handed. Great!
on 6 December 2013
This are great! I can fit 3 size 3 full diapers inside and still be able to tie the knot. I wanted to find something fragrance free and these are just perfect. The packs seem to last forever, we keep them in the diaper bag and I haven't been through all the packs yet and it has been 6 months. I would buy these again without hesitation!
on 13 January 2013
These bags are strong and big enough for the job. I use them for various disposal jobs and find they are perfect for my needs. I have recommended them to a family member who recently gave birth as a planet friendly and reliable resource.
on 17 December 2012
Not only they are environmentally friendly which is a plus, but they are quite resistant as I have learnt after putting heavy nappies in it!
on 16 August 2013
I would definitely consider buying these nappy sack again if and when they become available again, also like bulk buy option
on 2 March 2016
Love these nappy bags. I know disposable nappies aren't great for the environment, but at least these help my conscious a little bit. Easy to use, you can easily get them out one by one and tie a knot in the top using the bag handles. I prefer the fragrance free as I dispose of them fairly quickly after use anyway.
on 3 May 2014
I found it quite hard to get biodegradable sacks. I prefer these to the ones you can get in the supermarket because they are easier to pull out of the box, than the supermarket ones which you need both hands to carefully tear off. I can't be the only one needing a nappy sack I can grab with just one hand?!
on 30 December 2014
Never knew I'd be fussy over nappy bags. Had cheap ones from Savers and Poundland - utter garbage. You definitely get what you pay for. These are really good. Decent size. Don't rip. No odour. I wrap everything and pop it in my Sangenic bin. I'm a bit OTT about used nappy smells!!!!!